• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
BiggestAmigo

Should I make a new video?

Should I make a new video?

• yes

Votes: 45 91.8%
  • no

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

Pain

VIP
Last video I made was when this forum started. Anyone want me to make a new one?

skid9832004

a phil heath vid would be nice because of all his popularity lately and no 1 really ever made one yet and there is alot of footage of him

benmoneyog

someone who trains hardcore like branch warren or jonnie jackson phil is nice but its gona be hard to see him train and have a powerful effect like your over vids

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
13 votes yes, 0 no. Absolutely you should.

I'd say make a separate thread letting users vote on what it's about.

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you already got something/someone in mind who you'd do it of?

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
would be awesome if u made a new vid pain, loved all ur jay videos:)

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would love to see David Hasselhoff training.

Ok...just kidding. Some hardcore shit would be awesome and Gunter ain't one of them. Besides his rockhard video is as gay as it can get.

But yes, make the vid dude!

Wolfdogs

I wonder who could say no for this... I think you have a few projects going on maybe you should finish before starting a new one from scratch.