• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Should we do Another Contest?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Posting is a bit slow these days even though we are still getting almost 8,000 people here each day. I want to find ways to encourage people to post so I was thinking of doing another contest. What do you guys think?

We need a contest though that will really get people posting!

If anyone has ideas send me a message!

Reactions: ArnoldS
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How about who ever gets the most posts by a certain time?

Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
How about who ever gets the most posts by a certain time?
Might be too difficult to keep track of that.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in my opinion you have to create unique original content that can only be found on this forums.

for example interviews, news, to have greater visibility on social networks, I don't know by creating a series of videos on youtube, with a certain frequency (every week) for example, where we talk about the news that can be found on the forum.

it would be another thing to talk to ifbb pros or influencers in the bodybuilding industry.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
in my opinion you have to create unique original content that can only be found on this forums.

for example interviews, news, to have greater visibility on social networks, I don't know by creating a series of videos on youtube, with a certain frequency (every week) for example, where we talk about the news that can be found on the forum.

it would be another thing to talk to ifbb pros or influencers in the bodybuilding industry.
That is good stuff brother and we have some of it. The problem is not getting people to the site. The problem is getting all the people that come to read the posts to actually post. :)

You are right though. I would love to get more interviews going. Remember the q and a with Ronnie Coleman, William Bonac and others? Hard for me to get those these days.

Thanks so much brother!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: KaiGold and underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
to encourage users to write in threads you need to post content and not just a photo.

Unfortunately, I noticed that posting only photos today doesn't create that interest of yesteryear.

this is because today, everyone can see the latest photo of the pro ifbb on duty, directly on instagram or on facebook.

Reactions: KaiGold and TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Lots of people love the photos and videos bro. Most people don't follow all those guys. They fine here and see them all in one place.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
to encourage users to write in threads you need to post content and not just a photo.

Unfortunately, I noticed that posting only photos today doesn't create that interest of yesteryear.

this is because today, everyone can see the latest photo of the pro ifbb on duty, directly on instagram or on facebook.
Yeah, I agree about the content bro! It's hard but yeah, it helps.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
should i create a new thread every time i post a new photo of a pro?

could this create greater visibility of the news of the forum?