• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

shoulder shots or glute shots???

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
is it possible to get a better reaction from shoulder shots instead of glute shots?
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
no. there is a chance you won't penetrate deep enough with the needle with a glute shot because that is where the most adipose tissue is typically stored. just make sure you go real deep and in the right area, and glute shots are the way to go. the thickest densest muscle in the body and i believe you have the smallest chance of hitting an artery/nerve in the glute area as well. although you should rotate injection sites every week and i would go with the delts as my second option.

glute shots FTW!
 
G

getswole012345

Member
Member
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
15
Points
1
i would rotate it bro, glue glute/quad quad/delt delt
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
Better reaction like how? More potent? Nope. Maybe site injections? Nope, not with any studies that I have seen or anyone else. Just inject in any muscle you want really. What ever is easiest for you. I can't do glutes because I can't reach around and feel comfortable enough to do it by myself.
 
K

Kaptah

Member
Member
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
10
Points
1
Yeah same problem here. I used to be able to do them OK myself but I haven't been stretching that regurarly so nowadays they are really uncomfortable to do. Usually my girlfriend "sticks them in" for me.
 

Similar threads

Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
53
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
MuscleMaverick
Replies
2
Views
132
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Bodybuilding_Video
Replies
0
Views
80
Bodybuilding_Video
Bodybuilding_Video
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
112
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top