• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Show your meals! (pics)

zdub311

zdub311

breakfast this morning. 2 whole eggs 3 egg whites, 1 1/2 cup hash browns, 1/3 cup cheese on top of it all. it's about 44g protein, 400 cals, 25g carbs and like 8g fat
Picture001-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ With all that cheese only 8gr of fat? Congratz!

zdub311

zdub311

yeah man i use some cheese from wal mart in a baggie, i also use molly mcbutter (thanks big ron) while preparing the eggs/hash browns and it has 0g fat.

Joeb23

Joeb23

breakfast this morning. 2 whole eggs 3 egg whites, 1 1/2 cup hash browns, 1/3 cup cheese on top of it all. it's about 44g protein, 400 cals, 25g carbs and like 8g fat
Picture001-1.jpg

Where did you get 44g of protein from? Whole egg=7g Egg White=5 so that is 29g right?:doh:

Joeb23

Joeb23

funny how u have a camera to take pics of ur meals, but whenever someone ask u to post pics of ur physique and prove ur 260 with 12% or whatever u always say u dont have a cam/ ur cam is broken or whatever:bitelip: just sayin lol.

OwnedPlantationLegos-1.jpg

:thumbsup2:

zdub311

zdub311

Where did you get 44g of protein from? Whole egg=7g Egg White=5 so that is 29g right?:doh:
cheese and hashbrowns both have protein in them.
i was just averaging when i stated that earlier...i'll snag my log in the morning and give you guys the exact stuff in them. it's something around that though.
sorry for not bein completely exact haha...just tryin to get this thread goin!(more pics)

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i had 12 0z turkey on twp small pieces of wheat bread, and a fun sized bag of jalapeño doritos, I was at work and i could not resist the doritos :cry:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
that does not have 44g of protein at all..

I would say 20g with the proteins in the carb sources.

Joeb23

Joeb23

cheese and hashbrowns both have protein in them.
i was just averaging when i stated that earlier...i'll snag my log in the morning and give you guys the exact stuff in them. it's something around that though.
sorry for not bein completely exact haha...just tryin to get this thread goin!(more pics)

Nah its cool I was just wondering. Personally though I do not count indirect sources of protein towards my daily totals. Much like I do not count indirect sources of carbohydrates either. Broccoli for example, a carbohydrate but a fibrous one which by definition means non absorbable. So I just stick to counting and measuring my direct sources of protein, carbs, and fats and whatever extra I may get is a plus.:gaysign:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Yeah man I'm with Rob..

That thing doesn't look good.. :umwtf:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP