• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Show your support to Cindy Phillips.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I guess everyone knows who she is (miami sure does), she is the hottest female BB I've ever seen and she needs fans help at the moment,

Default Someone help me! Pro turned slob....
Hey guys,
I read RX every single day. I love bodybuilding, fitness, figure, everything. I enjoy reading everyone's opinions and comments here at RX. So, as i linger here in my world of just "unknown" i thought maybe i could reach out to some people who know alot about alot and get some feedback. Here's my story in brief...

I turned Pro at the 2007 Canadian Nationals taking 2nd in the MW class. I was 23 at the time. It was my dream and i was elated to join the elite list of pros. I struggled with my diet but i got better and better and i was very happy with how i looked that year. i had improved so much so i was happy. I was critisized for my conditioning not being spot on and i knew this was the one thing i needed to improve on as a pro. easy right?? not so much....

Fast forward to now. A couple months ago i announced i was no longer gonna compete. What lead me to this decision? The truth is- It was 2 years of failed attempts of dieting. I couldnt take it anymore, the failure and disappoinment i kept feeling took a further toll on my self esteem. How can i not diet?? how can i not do what i have done before? how can it be so much more diffcult all the sudden? I DONT KNOW. I did the keto diet and also a diet with carbs (similar to what i did in 2007) and i could do it for a bit- then i just COULDn't...... i know it can be done, i am not nieve, i realize how much work and effort this sport takes.. I cannot compete as a professional when i cant even diet

So, here i am, 25 years old and i have quit bodybuilding before i really ever got good. My struggle is that i love bodybuilding so much, and the decision to let go haunts me every single day. Since deciding to stop the try/fail cycle i did for over 2 years, i have gotten even more outta shape. I dont even resemble anything close to a professional bodybuilder. I know your thinkin, so do it! eat riight and get in shape! I say it to myself over and over......but if anyone has ever been in this type of hole they know how i feel. The deeper i dig myself the worse it gets too.

I tried to keep this short and it hasnt worked so well...... theres just so many thoughts and reasons and things running thru my head i guess.

I just wana reach out to people who kinda understand.... I convinced myself i was ready to stop competing for more than one reason but why then does the thought and wanting to do it keep haunting me. I just keep feeling i wish i was up there. Should i just feel peace with my decision, let it go, since i am not able to do it. Or do i pursue it AGAIN- and how the hell do i make it through it this time if i do??? i feel so far gone, like theres no return

Throw out yer thoughts.....

Cindy

244019500 6bfe174ea5 1

Y1pCEKPDttgRRusaWXDFkx50yQuJ3KYxTh619RlR 1

Last edited by a moderator:
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wonder if it actually is her... you know how occasionally there is some fake poster and someone did it on RX with Levrone..

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
i wonder if it actually is her... you know how occasionally there is some fake poster and someone did it on RX with Levrone..

I think it's legit. cause she hasn't competed since she turned pro.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wonder why she would go to RX muscle?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

cause there's a ton of female bodybuilders in there...

cause she reads Rx..

cause the people are genuine and cool..

I would have come to mecca .. but.. :bitelip:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

you wonder too much, it is her...she turned pro at a very young age, she just lost confidence in herself.. if she wants it she will get it back.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
She just need a loving husband whos interested in the same things she is, or a nutritionist someone to help her achieve her goals realisticly.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
She just need a loving husband whos interested in the same things she is, or a nutritionist someone to help her achieve her goals realisticly.

I'm up for first one !:borat:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
she's on her rag. She has something that so many women bodybuilders wish they had, great structure, great fullness, beautiful and sexy looks. She should get over it. I hate it when there are so many gifted people who chose to let their potential go to waste when there are so many people who are less gifted and less talented who work their ass off. She says she cant diet.... :doh: she should put down the peanut butter and icecream and maybe she can diet lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like a fine girl to me...if there is any problem, it's in her head...

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

she actually just got married to someone who competes too.

i already knew that she "quit" and stuff, but i don't think this post is legit.. i might call her when i have a chance and try to find out whats going on

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
she actually just got married to someone who competes too.

i already knew that she "quit" and stuff, but i don't think this post is legit.. i might call her when i have a chance and try to find out whats going on

Yeah something sounds sus about this whole thing. Must not be a very caring husband if shes going off on a forum about her dilemmas:e5dunno:. I'm sure they would train together wouldn't they and help each other in their own food preps.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
she's on her rag. She has something that so many women bodybuilders wish they had, great structure, great fullness, beautiful and sexy looks. She should get over it. I hate it when there are so many gifted people who chose to let their potential go to waste when there are so many people who are less gifted and less talented who work their ass off. She says she cant diet.... :doh: she should put down the peanut butter and icecream and maybe she can diet lol

This is your conclusion????

Putting aside the likely falsehood of the actual posting; immediately insinuating that she is "on her rag" and is just having a whinge is pretty sexist and harsh. If I told you that you were a cry baby little weed because you haven't turned pro yet with all the excuses ("I'm so young"; "I don't have great genetics"; etc) you wouldn't be too impressed. Let alone to say that she is just overly emotional because she is a woman at the wrong time of month. :bullwhip:

I don't disagree with your overall sentiment, but have a think about being a little less insulting and sexist. You don't know the full story (or if that post is even true). BBing actually has a higher incidence of mental problems, especially those surrounding body image, don't jump the gun.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with Tim, the whole rag comment was just out of line.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
This is your conclusion????

Putting aside the likely falsehood of the actual posting; immediately insinuating that she is "on her rag" and is just having a whinge is pretty sexist and harsh. If I told you that you were a cry baby little weed because you haven't turned pro yet with all the excuses ("I'm so young"; "I don't have great genetics"; etc) you wouldn't be too impressed. Let alone to say that she is just overly emotional because she is a woman at the wrong time of month. :bullwhip:

I don't disagree with your overall sentiment, but have a think about being a little less insulting and sexist. You don't know the full story (or if that post is even true). BBing actually has a higher incidence of mental problems, especially those surrounding body image, don't jump the gun.

Yeah i was a bit out of line and shouldnt of used those words, im just used to talking like that around my friends lol. I guess i just think its lame when beautiful women are "poor me" for hurdles that people can climb over. Its pretty weak of her to do this, it seems like she wanted attention... but ... she cant diet?!... wtf is that shit? There are women bodybuilding,figure, and fitness competitors who are parents and have a extremely tight schedule; getting up and doing cardio at 4 am, eating, waking up their kids, making them breakfast, taking them to school, coming home, going to the gym, working out, practicing posing or routine, eating, doing chores, eating, picking up their kids, eating, working out again later on in the day, practicing posing or routine, eating, having sex with husband, and thats not mentioning having to take a bunch of supplements at certain times of the day, dealing with the kids throughout the day, and a lot of these women actually have full time jobs on top of it... if they can diet, so can she.....

she is a pro bodybuilder and she cant diet? howabout she's a little more honest and instead of saying "i cant diet" she should say " i cheat all the goddamn time, i love icecream,chocolate, and peanutbutter". Sorry for being harsh but i dont feel sorry for beautiful, talented, gifted women. If she was ugly and didnt have the physique that she has, she would prolly not be used to all the attention and she wouldnt expect people to feel sorry for her, she would just work her ass off.

" If I told you that you were a cry baby little weed because you haven't turned pro yet with all the excuses ("I'm so young"; "I don't have great genetics"; etc) you wouldn't be too impressed. "

you have a point but being young and not having great genetics has notihing to do with hard work.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I understand that you may talk like that around your friends. Just remember that we have all sorts of members on here. Despite our informal and irreverant tone on the forum, you still want to be respectful. Unless you are Tech. :gaysign:

I'm not sure the post would have been made by her. If it was, it is lame. She is either really saying she lacks will-power or the drive to be a pro. Saying she can't diet is just another excuse.

Excuses are for people who don't really want to do something. I can understand a lack of motivation or finding the will is weak and calling for help, but excuses are just lame.