• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Tazzo Bodybuilding Gear

SICK!

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
_W5Q2592-1.jpg

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
he certainly does look better there... are there anymore pics from that particular date?

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
now what did i tell you guys, i told you not to worry, trey gets it right, hes the barely legal freak;)

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man he looks massive. And he appears to be able to get into contest shape pretty fast from what I recall. When's his next show?

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think his next show is in a cupple weeks.. like 7-8 weeks or so

i really like tray, funny dude, big and strong like a mother.... he's one of my idols

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking a little better... but there are plenty of people on this forum with bigger lats than him.

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is losing fat, no doubt. But that back is just not pro ready at all, regardless of how ripped he gets, and is it me, or have his legs lost that "freak" look, they just don't seem to be as big as they were before. I know he stopped training them for a bit to let his body catch up, but I think that was a mistake, he does not want to lose what he is known for.