• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

SiCKS' Contest Prep Log for October 25th Show

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you don't need the adex running the test so low. i bet you're afraid of water retention considering you don't know how your body will respond because this is your first time using. i would use the adex at maybe 2 weeks out to help a little with fat burning (something that eliminates estrogen always helps with that) and to eliminate water or at least help with that. but don't think that using test at that low a dose will bloat you out or anything. good luck man.

Ya, I wouldn't run the Adex yet either. You need that estrogen to keep building muscle and preserve it. Just keep it handy in case any sides pop up.

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
unban Duality.. he knows this stuff.. :carduforvip

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is sick still doing his show in october?

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys... Most likely I'm not doing the show. It just depends on life... I cant predict whats gonna happen, what I'm drama I will be dealt, but I'm gonna train as much as can and see what happens.
BTW, I got pretty heavy, almost got up to 240, but I'm 230 now.

I was going to make a thread out what I typed in the following, but i think this is a good enough spot to have it.

I really want to focus on getting bigger and improve my weaknesses. I want to turn pro... I really feel I got the potential to make a lot of progress if i took the time to pursue it. I think dieting on and off took a toll on me mentally. Especially during the times i stopped dieting in the of a cut, because i was afraid that i wont look good enough on stage and i just breakdown, said fuck it and i quit dieting down. But i look back each time i did that, and i realize by looking back at pics i took leading up to a show and how well i could have done. This has happen about 5-6 times for a year. Meaning, since a year, multiple times I tried doin contest prep for 5-6 shows, and i quit my contest prep each time... and i got depressed about how i should have done the show because i realize i how well i could have done. So eventually i let myself get out of shape which even causes me to continue feel depressed because of how much im letting myself get out of shape. Eventually i let myself get so far out of shape that ill immediately start to diet down very strict with tremendous amounts of cardio. While in the process of dieting i may decide to look for show to do, which as i said earlier, eventually I'll give up on doing the show and bounce back to eating crap/letting my self go.

Of course there's a reason for my behavior, but I'm not exactly what. I do know this... this behavior started after i did my first and only show (march 2007). I was disciplined in my training and dieting that i don't know how to explain in words how determined i was... i dieted very hard over long period of time: 3 months for precontest and another 3 months prior to starting my precontest i was on a very clean bulk (i went from 175lbs-200lbs). After that show, where i placed first in my class and arguably should have won overall. But when it was all over, i went in to the deep end for about month: ate junk and hardly trained. Which from there, i developed this repeated cycle of failures as i explained in the paragraphs above.

So because I'm aware of how hard I'm capable of doing such a strict contest prep, that there's something causing me not to get back that mentality i once had. Maybe its constantly dieting down without any psychological reward of making it to the stage, and the disappointment in my self that i quit. and the fear/feeling that i know that may not even do the contest because i will may later cheat on my diet and/or feel afraid that i wont look good enough on stage, which makes me care less about dieting hard day after day until the show. Also when i look back at the pattern and realize the fact that i was always dieting off and on for a year and not competing, I could have spent that years worth of precious time on improving my physique through improving weaknesses and gaining quality size. Or one simple reason can explain it all, Laziness and the lost of my Desire to compete.

The Plan: I think the best thing to do is not to think about competing soon... to avoid putting and energy, emphasize, any intention to compete for an upcoming show...to avoid all that stress. Instead, Just get back to that strong love I have: for the training and that process of getting adding seeing good pounds of lean mass, and enjoying the diet of high protein while still eating just clean enough that I enjoy it. Basically all the the things I've always done since I was in high school up until to my first show.

Anyways, the past is the past... “A Lesson Lived Is A Lesson Learned”...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey SiCK, hope all goes well for you man, just keep hitting the iron and see what happens is best for sure. keep it up bro..

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey SiCK keep your head up. I know how you feel. I've gone through 3-4 different diets in the past 3 1/2 years because I continue to let myself get out of shape. Hopefully you get your training and nutrition in check again. :xyxthumbs:

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea... Im just slowly easing into a cleaner and stricter way of dieting... right now im about 230lbs... But my waist is at like 37in...ouch

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wish and hope all the best for you sick, keep ur head up and think about how much you want what your aiming for, the mecca supports you bro :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wish and hope all the best for you sick, keep ur head up and think about how much you want what your aiming for, the mecca supports you bro :tiphat:

Thx bro. U and the rest of the mecca crew always gave a great deal support to the members.

Yea i kno... I might take some pics to show you guys how rough my conditioning is...

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
first i really think that you should have made that a separate thread becuz it defiantly deserves one....second man as u said u know that u have the potential and dedication it's jsut about getting ur focus back on bodybuidling and focusing on one thing at a time.... meaning if your gonna bulk then bulk and worry about getting back into condition when it's necessary for a show or if u are getting too heavy and want to hit a cut for a few weeks......don't keep jumping back and forth between bulking and cutting stick to a plan and make your gains man we all know you have the genetics and potential to do it........just keep your head up and take everything one day at a time and one workout at a time.....you'll do great brother

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
first i really think that you should have made that a separate thread becuz it defiantly deserves one....second man as u said u know that u have the potential and dedication it's jsut about getting ur focus back on bodybuidling and focusing on one thing at a time.... meaning if your gonna bulk then bulk and worry about getting back into condition when it's necessary for a show or if u are getting too heavy and want to hit a cut for a few weeks......don't keep jumping back and forth between bulking and cutting stick to a plan and make your gains man we all know you have the genetics and potential to do it........just keep your head up and take everything one day at a time and one workout at a time.....you'll do great brother

Turk i appreciate u takin out the time to write that...And I agree with you that i keep bouncing back in forthwith the diet. Im just going to keep training, keep the protein up, make sure the waist is in check. One day at time man.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Take it slow and remember what made you love/get into the sport in the first place. We all know you got Sick potential! No pun intended :D

All the best dude....

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Take it slow and remember what made you love/get into the sport in the first place. We all know you got Sick potential! No pun intended :D

All the best dude....

Thx Bro...

Right now... Im 240lbs right now, but with a 37-38in waist.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but with a 37-38in waist.

Once again :ughnoes:

Its ok ive kind of been slacking too with starting school again, 2 jobs and just not having the time.

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Once again :ughnoes:

Its ok ive kind of been slacking too with starting school again, 2 jobs and just not having the time.

LOL... I kno man... I just been too lazy to eat clean latley. Oreos... those hostess pies you buy at gas station... oh man..

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL... I kno man... I just been too lazy to eat clean latley. Oreos... those hostess pies you buy at gas station... oh man..

Dude I know im in college and the dining halls always have cake and I cant stop :uhoh2: WE NEED HELP :hhj:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk i appreciate u takin out the time to write that...And I agree with you that i keep bouncing back in forthwith the diet. Im just going to keep training, keep the protein up, make sure the waist is in check. One day at time man.

sounds like a good plan to me brother, i want to see you reach your goals man, you were a big inspiration during my diet and i'm glad to take the time to try and give you some advice