• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

SiCks new video

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
I'll buy you a new computer if you continue making these videos.


Well not really but it was a kind thought, no?
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Holy shit, thax for the comments guys, I didn't see this thread until just now. Well anyways, its not a new vid really, ive been ask to upload it to youtube since i had it up on my old youtube account before. I did few quick changes to the vid, but its pretty much the same as the one before.

but yea, Branch did send me his DVD free of charge, really nice of him, and a couple months ago he asked if i would work with him on his next dvd.

Anyways, my computer is too slow, it freezes up a lot when i edit video, so which is why i havnt made any vids or finished them. Hopefully someday ill have some money to buy a better computer.

That sounds awesome, dude. :2:
Show Mits how hardcore videos are made.:xyxthumbs:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
awesome man, please finish it soon :tiphat:
love all your vids
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
We should start a fund for sick to get a new computer I know I am down to donate a few bucks.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Sick your vids rule man, I`m sorry YouTube closed your former account. Please do more for us !! They pump me up like nothing else can !!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
fantastic powerful vids man..
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
PS: im also down for donations.
 

Similar threads

SiCK
Replies
39
Views
8K
Turkish1530
Turkish1530
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
25
Views
195
NPCNewsOnline
NPCNewsOnline
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
44
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
NPCNewsOnline
Replies
0
Views
43
NPCNewsOnline
NPCNewsOnline
Top