• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

SILVA DEF HENDERSON.... UFC 82

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38

UFC 82 Anderson Silva vs Dan Henderson
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
all four of my picks lost. I suck at life.
 
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
773
Points
16
I'm really pissed that I read this thread title... Some people haven't seen it yet.I suggest someone changes the title and puts 'Spoiler' in it.
 
V

vdawg

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
199
Points
16
what did you expect? its anderson silva fighting, how can you pick silva to lose?
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
^^That is still one of the craziest flukes in the history of MMA. Chonan will never be able to repeat something like that, but it was still awesome to see.
 

Similar threads

Top