• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Silvio Samuel (Updates)

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Silvio Samuel May 20 2011 HD 720

 
Last edited by a moderator:
N

new man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
69
Points
6
lost lots of size
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Today Venice CA

All his frame is coming again!!


5782575903_17ac3f4059_b-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
thanks 4 the vid friend!! ..Silvio and Glass together again! .. Glass is da man!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Im looking forward to seeing him compete. I wanna see him peeled.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Yesterday Silvio June 9 at Golds Gym Venice Caught on camera by Chris Cormier!

Silvio Samuel Yesterday June 9 at Golds Gym Venice
Caught on camera by Chris Cormier


 
Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
looks good. blurry as hell but he looks a lil bigger minus his chest.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
..He is preparing for the Tijuana Pro 2011!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Silvio and Glass Ready for the Battle On Tijuana!

Silvio and Glass Ready for the Battle On Tijuana!


 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Pic taken Today June 21 2011


5855710590_c74ef9957e_z-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Silvio Today June 28 Golds Gyms

Silvio Samuel Today In Golds Gym


5883400734_306ea2224e_z-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Silvio Samuel 9 wks Out!

Silvio Samuel 9 Weeks Out Tijuana Pro
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mike33

Mike33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
264
Points
16
Can't wait until he steps back in the mix with the best :) Really like Silvio, hope he does well.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Silvio Samuel Re-Arrested!

Silvio Samuel Re-Arrested!


silsamthumb-1.jpg



Just in:​
​
IFBB Pro Bodybuilder, Silvio Samuel was taken into Custody today for additional Charges involving his former, Live In Girlfriend.​
​
Apparently some "Terrorist Threats" were made regarding the status of Silvio going back to jail to a friend of the Victim who's PA brought to the attention of the Judge during a Bail Review Hearing Today.​
​
The Judge Added an additional charge and raised Bail to: $250,000.00 and remanded Silvio into Custody of the Riverside County Jail.​
​
Next bail Review Hearing is set for Thursday, July 25th in Riverside County.​
​
​
​
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
damn he ****ed up.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Silvio Samuel out of Jail!!

According with the Shawn Ray Wormtongue!


"Word on the street is that IFBB Pro, Silvio Samuel has been released
from behind Bars after about a month in the Pokey!

Logically, it would be unreasonable to think he would be able to dial
himself into contest shape in 2 weeks to hit the
Pro Stage in Tijuana, Mexico in 2 weeks but we have seen stranger things happen!

He is still battling uphill fights in the Court System with regards
to making Terrorist Threats, Domestic Violence Charges and an ongoing
Divorce leaving many to doubt his ability to be ready for competition."


6095216975_f2b9f17970_b-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ Terrorist threats, don't make me laugh.
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
2
Views
3K
Pharmacom
P
COACH
Replies
17
Views
14K
ironfreak
ironfreak
Top