• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Geneza Pharmaceuticals Bodybuilding Gear

Simone Ruhl!!!!

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think she looks better like this

Attachments

• ruehl-aug06-5.jpg
    ruehl-aug06-5.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 13,650

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn what a change, looks like a totally different person.

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow that is really freaky. Is she like overdosing on testosterone or what?? I dont understand how woman can even achieve a physique like that. I know she's probably on steriods as well.

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Scary looking, but I respect her for the hard work and they seem to be a very happy couple.

Much better in offseason, but that seems to be true of most female bodybuilders

Enemy@fself

she looks amazing from a bodybuilding point of view, for a woman i dont know a bit too much, but in the other picture she looks pretty good there and more human maybe it's the angle...

btw i think she and markus had a child not long ago?? someone can confirm?

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
like Enemy said, she looks great from a bodybuilding view, but from every other view it makes me sick to my stomach and makes my penis crawl up behind my lunges.

Can you imagine her in that shape, and Ruhl in contest shape...MATING!!! :eek4:

its like two wild yaks going at it

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think she looks pretty hot

but then again i am a deeply disturbed man

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Too much for me. Her vagina could snap my penis in half. But then, my penis would retract into my abdomen if faced with her.