• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Simple peptides big results

sch

sch

Mr sch
Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Messages
69
Points
8
I have done some experimenting with treating peptides and whey with alcohol. I got the idea from dna testing. The L portion of the peptide disappears and you are left with a raw peptide.

I have 2 examples and 2 formulas as an example. The first one is a creatine precusor combination.

Arginine ornithine and tyrosine you want to be careful with this and blood pressure like 2 drops lingually or sublingually

Creatine precusor compound

For this you want to put a capsule of each in a beaker and 1/2 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate calcium bicarbonate is the best. And 2 oz distilled water.

Low heat on the hot plate until it fizzles, then you take it off the heat and let it cool and finish combining.

Peptide alcohol cocktail

Add the peptides to 2oz whiskey and let it change chemically for 24 hours

The other formula is a muscle growth peptide combination glutamine and bcaas. Do the same thing as the creatine precusor.

Put everything into a 2oz dropper bottle. Again be careful with the creatine formula and blood pressure.
 
AlphaLifter

AlphaLifter

Well-known member
Author
Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Messages
305
Points
18
I’ve experimented a bit with combining different peptides, amino acids, and alcohol-based approaches out of curiosity after reading about similar concepts in other fields. Some combinations felt noticeably different, but I’d be really careful with anything that could affect things like blood pressure or absorption. At this point I see it more as interesting experimentation than something I’d recommend doing casually.
 
sch

sch

Mr sch
Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Messages
69
Points
8
I think the blood pressure risk would be arginine and tyrosine. Thanks for your thoughts on this thread.
 
Roadto225

Roadto225

Well-known member
Author
Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Messages
152
Points
18
Experimenting is one thing, but I'd definitely want to see solid evidence before assuming alcohol changes a peptide in a useful way.
 
LiftWithPurpose

LiftWithPurpose

Well-known member
Author
Joined
Nov 25, 2025
Messages
377
Points
18
Not gonna lie this sounds pretty advanced lol. I'd be careful with anyone trying this without knowing the chemistry behind it, especially with the blood pressure warning. Stay safe man.
 
Monica 8

Monica 8

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
Jun 26, 2026
Messages
168
Points
16
So good article
1785985054566

Thanks for your sharing!
We are a professional Supplier focusing on the research and development, production, sales and service of peptides,if you have any requirements
of peptides,please don't be hesitant to contact me

WhatsApp:85295680583
https://wa.me/85295680583
Telegram:85295680583
https://t.me/85295680583
Discord:https://discord.gg/drKetPAe
Discord channhttps://discord.gg/yrvRsX6EW
 
Top