• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Site redo, relaunch and updates!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey guys,

If you are getting random notifications from Tapatalk you can disable them in your settings within the app.

You can use the browser of your choice now. You don't need an app.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
The app and Tapatalk should be fixed soon. I spoke to them today and they said they know the problem now and are fixing it.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
If you guys use a desktop to view the site you have seen the new slideshow tabs above the forum. There are only a couple forums added to that feed right now but soon I will add sponsor posts there too. Keep posting and you should see them there soon.

Sorry about the delay with the apparel and the apps. Working on it. The Tapatalk apps should be fixed soon.

Thanks! Happy Olympia!

Reactions: underbody
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I believe the Tapatalk app is still messed up. Sorry guys. I am about to just pull them.

I am working on the new apps on getting them approved but it is not as easy as it was last time.

I am working on a whos online box too but I cannot get it to see certain usergroups and those using the apps. Bear with me on this stuff guys. I will get it all worked out.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
I'm not getting any extra alerts now.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey everyone! I just submitted the new Android app for review. If it goes through this time we will have a new Android app! The ios app is more involved and it is in the works. I have to make changes before it goes through review again. Soon hopefully!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I have the new app up but it seems to be crap right now guys. It still needs work.

I'm also planning on removing Tapatalk and our other app.

You guys will have to stick to the browser for now.

More soon ...

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Good news guys! The Tapatalk app and the mecca Android app are working!

More coming soon.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good news guys! The Tapatalk app and the mecca Android app are working!

More coming soon.

How do I turn push notifications on again?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
You have to make sure they are enabled in the app and on your phone.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Did you know you could tag other members? It's true. Just use the @ in your post and enter the member name you want to tag. That member will receive a notification that you tagged them.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Just an fyi, we have a new app on iOS. I don't think it's as good as the Android app or the browser but it's there if you guys want it.

Also, sponsors, try to use tags on your threads that use the keywords in your posts. It will help.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey guys, I may have to restart the server. There may be around 5 minutes of down time. Just wanted to let you know. I am doing some updates that should make the site load faster.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
As you may have noticed we have added many new features since the redesign! This past week we added another new feature. It is not very easy to share our content on your social media site or your website. It would really be great for our site here if you could please share what you like on here on your social media or website.

Under threads you will see some social icons. Use those to share. There is also a share icon right inside every post you can use and more near the top of the threads.

Thank you guys so much for supporting us through the years! You guys are seriously my brothers and I love you all.

Reactions: underbody, The King Of Lurkers and KaiGold
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I got some tough family stuff in dealing with so I might not be here much posting but I'm still taking care of things.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As you may have noticed we have added many new features since the redesign! This past week we added another new feature. It is not very easy to share our content on your social media site or your website. It would really be great for our site here if you could please share what you like on here on your social media or website.

Under threads you will see some social icons. Use those to share. There is also a share icon right inside every post you can use and more near the top of the threads.

Thank you guys so much for supporting us through the years! You guys are seriously my brothers and I love you all.
I will try to share the threads that I update on twitter, since I have many more followers than on my new fb page. :)
hope to help mm!

Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Doing a little work on the site today guys. Things may look a little different from time to time.