• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

SiX PACK Training & Posing Video *My New Vid*

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as I stated before, you have amazing genetics, you have the physique that can do many things in this industry, as of right now you are a prime candidate to be a fitness model, with more mass you could potentially be a good bodybuilder.. good for you!!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you got any bratwurst man , im hungry.
or some beeer.

lulz

anyway, just post in log man, just put numbers, reps etc,

SiX PACK

SiX PACK

i dont even really know what is a log, and where to post it.. is it my trainings program..?
anyway never mind... can some admin please delete this thread..?

thanks.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
i dont even really know what is a log, and where to post it.. is it my trainings program..?

thanks.

There's a Log section..just above this one, everybody has logs there, if you don't know how to do it.. just check some logs before you start posting.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as I stated before, you have amazing genetics, you have the physique that can do many things in this industry, as of right now you are a prime candidate to be a fitness model, with more mass you could potentially be a good bodybuilder.. good for you!!

SPOT ON!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Keep at it. The dude has an amazing physique ! no need to bash him.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Keep at it. The dude has an amazing physique ! no need to bash him.

I didn't bash his phyisique, I was just calling it as I see it. He acted like a bit of a poseur and I said so.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tim,

coming from a so called "respected" member like yourself, your posts on this thread have been nothing short of arrogant and simply rude.. get real and start having a bit of respect for others rather then bathing in your self righteousness all the damn time.. this guy clearly has a incredible physique and has been quite humble about it.. your comments are uncalled for and "respected" member or not you should be disciplined for your lack of respect.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

thanks.

there is no reason to delete this thread.. just simply delete some of the retarded posts thats all..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't bash his phyisique, I was just calling it as I see it. He acted like a bit of a poseur and I said so.

He posted a thread broadcasting his body. This is a bodybuilding forum, what better place to do that ? We are all poseurs in a sense, even more if we are here.

cjsweetsmoke

cjsweetsmoke

What the last guy said is true. All bodybuilders are "posers" that's the whole point of it. You win contests by posing. That being said, I think sixpack is not huge, but he has a great fitness body. His goal probably isn't to be a competitive bodybuilder anyway.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
He posted a thread broadcasting his body. This is a bodybuilding forum, what better place to do that ? We are all poseurs in a sense, even more if we are here.

The way he went about it rubbed my the wrong way ok. I don't care if you post pics of yourself for critiquing, I encourage it even. I've done so myself. But this guy came here with no real intention of integrating with the rest of the community and was basically pandering for praise and admiration. That's what I have an issue with.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The way he went about it rubbed my the wrong way ok. I don't care if you post pics of yourself for critiquing, I encourage it even. I've done so myself. But this guy came here with no real intention of integrating with the rest of the community and was basically pandering for praise and admiration. That's what I have an issue with.

Fair enough :3

Can I hug you now you big boy ?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I'm always up for man-hugs! :xmasbigok:

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really feel the jealousy in this thread, seriously grow up.