• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Sleeping bad.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
milk contains melatonin? is this what your saying?
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Milk contains tryptophan which is converted to seratonin and melatonin.

You don't need huge amounts of tryptophan so when you consume a high amount from a rich source of it the body converts it.
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
Tech and Rageking>> I have no problem with hearing loud sounds like alarms and such - they are designed to keep general noise out, but I can still detect high frequencies. I haven't missed my alarmclock once since I started using them a month ago. They are truly a genius investment (196 bucks).

Tim>> Also good advise I need to implement in my routine.

See, I'm a firm believer in creating a calming routine and improving the circumstances for sleep rather than taking drugs - natural or not. It's just not a solid way to improve your sleep. I do however believe in using them sporadically to improve overall sleep - but everyday is just not a good way to solve sleeping-problems.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
last night i had jamaica tea made me sleep.
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
226
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Daniel Andersson
Replies
7
Views
4K
Samoan-Z
Samoan-Z
Top