• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Slipknot unmasked = ugly

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Check this out...
no wonder why they were these
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Even if they didnt wear masks they would be awesome!!


SLIPKNOT FAN FOR LIFE!!

i think duality and me are the only true slipknot fans on this forum, i tihnk freako too..
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
Even if they didnt wear masks they would be awesome!!


SLIPKNOT FAN FOR LIFE!!

i think duality and me are the only true slipknot fans on this forum, i tihnk freako too..

Man i love Slipknot too. i think their masks are badass.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Well i only like psychosocial and wait and bleed.
everything else about them, masks and that their 8 members in this band, is ridiculous.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
It is very true that their masks are better left on, I will admit. But they still rule live.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hypocrisy = 3 members
hypocrisy2-1.jpg
 
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
They look like normal guys to me.

:xmashsughdunno:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Lolz

@hypo= they are 9 members! but each one has its own purpose!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Not as fugly as you.


Even if they didnt wear masks they would be awesome!!


SLIPKNOT FAN FOR LIFE!!

i think duality and me are the only true slipknot fans on this forum, i tihnk freako too..

STFU! i ve been a slipknot fan since "mate,feed, kill and repeat" and Shawn spat on me.:xmashsughrun3:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
When do you ever find good looking metal guys? Did you expect Slipknot to be a bunch of studs?

Slipknots music is awesome, and the masks are cool. It gives the band uniqueness and makes a good show.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
lol this is quite funny coming from hypo. who gives 2 shits what they look like as long as their music is badass. if you like bands based on how pretty they are, may i suggest BSB. you should love them hypo.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
lol this is quite funny coming from hypo. who gives 2 shits what they look like as long as their music is badass. if you like bands based on how pretty they are, may i suggest BSB. you should love them hypo.

werd, you should be banned from every metal club in your town hypoop.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
as fugly as you.

werd, you should be banned from every metal club in your town hypoop.

If you wear a slipknot shirt to any proper metal club you'll get beaten, or at least ridiculed till you kill yourself.
 
Top