• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Sly vs Arnie

R

ROCKS

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
7
Points
1
head to head who u rekon is more awesum
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
arnold. but Sly gets points from RAMBO... tearing out that guys throat bare handed was awesoem
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Arnold in the past (even though the Rocky serious is my fav) but right now Sly, look how great of shape he is in.. compared to the now flabby Arnold. But Arnold has moved on and dwarfs Sly in how successful he has become.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Awesum?


Arnold all the way.
 
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
arnold for the physique and the movies.when i first saw predator i was really scared while rambo is stupidly funny.
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Arnold.

"Vat are you waiting fowr! I'm right hea'r! Do it! Kill me! C'mon, do it!!"

also ROCKS = Rocky?
Discuss.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
i prefer stallones rocky and rambo franchises to most of arnys movies. but i still cant swing one above the other. :p
 
Savjav

Savjav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
301
Points
16
lol nice thread nath ;)
Arnold my friend.. too easy ;)
"GET TO THE CHOPUH!!!"
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
80s
 

Attachments

  • 234234234324555.jpeg
    234234234324555.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 82
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
OMG, Arnold retired was as big as Sly and Franco together.
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
I find them both to be highly entertaining. But Arnolds movies wins hands down, just because of Commando :p
 

Similar threads

patdiddy
Replies
4
Views
3K
El Freako
El Freako
Top