Paulie
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 1,809
- Points
- 36
Robcardu said:No need to search Tweako send it via PM.![]()
Sure thing Papi, I got everything about Tweak.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Robcardu said:No need to search Tweako send it via PM.![]()
EvilDumbell said:Paulie
Last Activity: Today 01:46 PM
Modifying Profile @ 01:46 PM
HAHAHHA .. Monster insecurities!!!
Paulie said:What does this mean? I dont remember modifying my profile at 1:46 p.m.
EvilDumbell said:lol its current time, every has their own clock plugging away, my timezone is just different. But you were just modifying your profile just now lol
I was actually just searching for his myspace.Paulie said:Tech, the shit you find is soo f*cked up. You probably try to find shit about everybody on this forum and you find nothing gay or disturbing on me...muahahaha.
Tech said:I was actually just searching for his myspace.

EvilDumbell said:haha lol ... funny shit
heres some trivia for all the kiddies....
![]()
Paulie said:wtf...where did you find that information? Tweak?

EvilDumbell said:lol i told you i knew things ..![]()

Paulie said:Now some sick bastard on this forum will come find me.![]()

EvilDumbell said:Yeah that sick bastard will be tech at your front door lol.... Im sure he has written it down and wants to be first in for the entree![]()
Paulie said:Entree?? I dont allow anybody to enter into anything....
Unless you ask nicely or im in the mood.
EvilDumbell said:hahah lol he will serve you on a bed of fried rice and eat you up so quick lol ....
Gotta watch out for tech![]()

Shut your pie hole, ToranoFan.EvilDumbell said:hahah lol he will serve you on a bed of fried rice and eat you up so quick lol ....
Gotta watch out for tech![]()


Tech said:Shut your pie hole, ToranoFan.
![]()

Chesticles said:I'm scared of the Tech![]()
Lucky I pleasure him sexually or he'd destroy me.

Eli80Cal said:Thought his name reffered to his muscles, not his johnson.

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.