• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Small but getting there!!!!! (WARNING: GRAPHIC)

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Yeah this collars popped, cause im the fucking man and everyone should know it! Swear to god one motherfucker looks at my cock the wrong way, im Starting a fight!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Yeah this collars popped, cause im the fucking man and everyone should know it! Swear to god one motherfucker looks at my cock the wrong way, im Starting a fight!

:bowroflarms::bowroflarms:
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
I wish I understood.. :crymeariver:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Yeah this collars popped, cause im the fucking man and everyone should know it! Swear to god one motherfucker looks at my cock the wrong way, im Starting a fight!
Yeah I take steriods, cause everyone can see I'm way past my natural potential!
 

Similar threads

RockyBuilder
Replies
3
Views
195
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
144
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
128
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top