• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Smallest bodybuilder in the world!

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Pratik Mohite has entered over 40 competitions and bagged medals for his efforts. The 26-year-old from India boasts a Guinness World Record as the shortest competitor in his field at 103cm. It took Pratik four years from first going to the gym to get up on stage in front of a live audience. His selfless mum sacrificed her income to help him fund his specific, vegetarian diet. As a kid, he was teased about his disability and it would sometimes get him down. But now he's used it to his advantage as he sets his sights on bigger titles such as Mr Asia and Mr World.

Pratik Mohite:
“I motivated myself despite the difficulties I faced due to my disabilities.

"I do not have a coach but I do take advice and tips from experienced bodybuilders…

“The equipment at the gym is manufactured for common people. Since my palms are small, I found it difficult to have a tight grip on things like dumbbells. I had to modify the equipment to suit my needs.”
Pratik Mohite