• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

So I just started watching...

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
24, Scrubs, The Sopranos and Burn Notice.

TV isn't as bad as I thought it was. These shows are allllllright.

Pain approves.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i never liked 24 or the others part from scrubs
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
24 - ok
Sopranos - ok
Scrubs - ok
Burn Notice - ok but made good by having Bruce Campbell in it.

I think Line would say I'm being generous again. He's probably right.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
You've only just started watching these? Where have you been?
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
You've only just started watching these? Where have you been?

Yea, just started watching them. Never really bothered with tv since I got the internet.

One question about 24. If every episode is 1 hour of a day and there are 24 episodes per season, when do they sleep?
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
One question about 24. If every episode is 1 hour of a day and there are 24 episodes per season, when do they sleep?
they sleep during the commercial breaks.
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
Yea, just started watching them. Never really bothered with tv since I got the internet.

One question about 24. If every episode is 1 hour of a day and there are 24 episodes per season, when do they sleep?



Sleep is for the weak. The guys from 24 are not weak...


But I'm with you in not watching TV at all, cant believe you made the step into being normal again.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
warpig

warpig

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
345
Points
18
There's little wrong with The Sopranos or Scrubs. I don't watch the others.

I concur. Scrubs is good show, Sopranos is also good and they film it near where I live so I can relate to the areas so its pretttyyyy good
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Yea, just started watching them. Never really bothered with tv since I got the internet.

One question about 24. If every episode is 1 hour of a day and there are 24 episodes per season, when do they sleep?

Jack Bauer NEVER SLEEPS!!!!:icon_ninja:

Because he's THE MAN :keke:
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
24 is the greatest show ever... season 1 is awesome too.

Sopranos Seasons 1-5 were classic, season 6 and 7 (they called it season 6, part 2) really ruined it.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Seen Breaking Bad, The Wire or Oz? More awesome TV.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Seen Breaking Bad, The Wire or Oz? More awesome TV.
Breaking Bad and The Wire are two of my favorite shows. The Wire wasn't just a tv show, it was a fuckin experience.

I agree with Analslave. The last two seasons of the Sopranos were really really terrible.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Breaking Bad is great, I also like 'Mad Men' a lot too...

Anybody here watch the 'West Wing'? I've heard good things but never got into it.
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
my favorite Breaking Bad scene...






".....a robot?" :49:
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
Breaking Bad is my favorite, after ROME. I loved that series.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Seen Breaking Bad, The Wire or Oz? More awesome TV.

I really like Oz but it just scares me. Very similar to a British prison drama in the 90's that was gritty.

24 is the greatest show ever... season 1 is awesome too.

Sopranos Seasons 1-5 were classic, season 6 and 7 (they called it season 6, part 2) really ruined it.

I like 24, but a lot of the time the episodes feel like they are full of padding. Maybe it is just the latest couple of seasons that have felt like that.

And the last two seasons of Sopranos just killed it for me. I saw bits and pieces and then saw part of the final season and dismissed it. Probably should go back to the first couple of seasons.

As for The West Wing; everytime I have seen an episode I've been utterly impressed. But the problem is that here in Australia the TV stations who screen it put it on all over the place. One night it is on prime time, next week it is on late, the next season is on another channel. :shakefist:

Anyone seen Deadwood? I've only seen the first season, but really enjoyed it.
 
Top