• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

So it begins

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
A new internet meme has begun.

hvw1hd-1.jpg


11b0qpc-1.jpg


ekqg4w-1.jpg


kanyeinterruptmoon-1.jpg


1pc51e-1.png


2e542gx-1.jpg


21osv35-1.jpg


1z3q7ir-1.jpg


dphbbb-1.jpg


29c1cp3-1.jpg


2igd8h4-1.jpg


2yz0knp-1.jpg


2ywzifq-1.jpg


kanye-1.jpg


kanyegayfish600x398-1.jpg
 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
There's even a facebook application called "where will Kanye interrupt you?"

Here's some of the results:
On your wedding day
It's the best day of your life... The day you've dreamed about your entire life ... Kanye just thinks someone had a better wedding than you did though. "Yo you I'm gunna let you finish with this and all... but the best wedding of all time was my girl Beyonce's. Best wedding EVER"

Fighting with you boyfriend/girlfriend
You love to argue... or you hate it but either way it happens all the time with couples. Kanye West will try to kick you harder when you're down. "Yo yo just uhh dude.. lemme let yall finish this in a minute... all I wanna say was Chris Brown and Rhianna had the best fight of all time... just sayin... the best fight of ALL TIME

Childbirth
You love children. The best feeling you've ever had or will have is childbirth. Your kids won't even make it in the world without Kanye being there to try to overshadow the moment. "Yo yo... Imma let you finish pushing in a whole minute, but you know..Jennifer Hudson had the best childbirth of all time."
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
:rofl3: , kanye is really making a name for himself, good or bad, i dont know who said it, but there is no such thing as bad publicity, think kanye shares that idea.
 
FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
664
Points
18
:iorofl:
The witch mountain one was great.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
I lol'd at xzibit and sega :49:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Awesome thread :49:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
some vids too! lol




 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
warpig

warpig

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
345
Points
18
ahaha this is a great thread
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
:rofl3: bill O'Reilly is awesome
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
OMG KANYE INTERRUPTS KEYBOARD CAT !! OMG :bitenails:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Cookie monster

Cookie monster

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
105
Points
18
the obama one kills me. They pulled that one off flawlessly
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
58
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
96
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
105
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
210
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top