• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

So Who Are You Voting For?

Who Are You Voting For in November?

• McCain/Palin

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Obama/Biden

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I'm too smart to vote Rep/Dem

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Voting is for fags

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robcardu for VIP

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ i know thats right Ironslave. Hit the nail on the head dude. :2:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I think we both have good arguments but lets face it no matter what we hear from anyone we will never know whats going to really happen when either of them is president. Both sides will say this and say that but the only way to find out what really will happen is when each of them is president. Now if we were to go by this Obama would be the better candidate because weve let republicans run the country the last 8 years and the country has gone to shit.

Braaq- Come on we dont even need an IQ test to prove Obama is smarter than McCain.

As for Palin lets look at how she runs her family which is a 17 year pregnant "slut" daughter. Do we need someone like that who cant even control what goes on in her family. Also Braaq didnt you state that you thought this was a terrible decision now all of a sudden you are all over it :disgust: (signs of a true republican)

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
LOL @ the family guy post. sounds like it sums up everything about politics.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I think we both have good arguments but lets face it no matter what we hear from anyone we will never know whats going to really happen when either of them is president. Both sides will say this and say that but the only way to find out what really will happen is when each of them is president. Now if we were to go by this Obama would be the better candidate because weve let republicans run the country the last 8 years and the country has gone to shit.

And tell me, what has "changed" since the democrats have taken over the house in 2006? Anything? Fuck no. Pretty much every spending bill is approved. One side wants something (Republicans, neo-con ones, usually war funding), while the deomcrats want money for environment or social issues.... they argue.. and the end result, is that they work the bill so both sides get what they want. Of course, the tax payer foots the bill for it all.

Republicans and Democrats are basically siblings. They may bicker, but they're still the same family.

Braaq- Come on we dont even need an IQ test to prove Obama is smarter than McCain.

This is just stupid. An IQ test? come on.

As for Palin lets look at how she runs her family which is a 17 year pregnant "slut" daughter. Do we need someone like that who cant even control what goes on in her family.

Get off your high horse, how she "runs her family?" Give me a break. When you were 17, were you out drinking, trying to bang chicks, and do a bunch of other stuff you'd rather your parents didn't know about? I sure as hell was, and we'd have a major problem if you were to suggest that my mother couldn't run her family because of this.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
while the deomcrats want money for environment or social issues

Pretty much helped me there. Spending money on shit that matters. You huys keep complaining how he is gonna spend money
on healthcare and things they will help America. I think you guys forget that things that need to be done need money to achieve them. Republicans on the
other hand love to spend money on things that we shouldnt even be involved with or need EX: War in Iraq.

I hope you guys can realize to achieve something we need money which will involve taxes. Democrats raise these taxes on things that pertain to the US
not things that dont such as what McCain is doing.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pretty much helped me there. Spending money on shit that matters. You huys keep complaining how he is gonna spend money
on healthcare and things they will help America. I think you guys forget that things that need to be done need money to achieve them. Republicans on the
other hand love to spend money on things that we shouldnt even be involved with or need EX: War in Iraq.

I hope you guys can realize to achieve something we need money which will involve taxes. Democrats raise these taxes on things that pertain to the US
not things that dont such as what McCain is doing.

Oh please. Universal health care is a completely different topic, but to suggest that living in a nanny state, having the government take care of everything and throw money towards it all is good for the country, than we see things very, very differently.

What is your comment about Obama raising takes by $340 BILLION dollars, and not doing it for the purpose of lowering the national debt? Where is this money going to come from? (answer, taxes, or the Fed). So tell me, do you honestly believe that $340 billion dollars in new government spending is good for the economy?