• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Soccer World Cup 2010

Which country got bent over the most by poor referees this world cup?

  • AUSTRALIA

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Kewell

    Votes: 3 100.0%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
FUUUUU FUUUUU FUUUUUUUU

It was 2-1 in the Ned - Bra game, but not for who I said, and I was kinda close in the Uruguay's game, at least I guessed the extra times lolol!!!!!

Better luck tomorrow.

at the end of the world cup you'll be our greatest guesser.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
HOLY SHIT. what a game.
suarez with a great red card play. put gyan on suicide watch for that :bitenails:

Those 2 misses by ghana were very poor kicks.

-and yes it was 2:45 :spy:

if ghana wouldve had drogba take that PK they wouldve won :io:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
at the end of the world cup you'll be our greatest guesser.

Don't know about that, but one thing is sure; at the end of this tournament, I'll be in the top 3 whores of this thread, along with you and Pickle, now that's hawt :gaygay:
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
damn, that ghana dude wanted to kill himself. I felt really bad for Ghana. At first i was going for Urugay but once the game started, i didnt care, i just feel sorry for Ghana lol
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
Neds v uraguay, should be a decent game if forlan can step up again
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
LOL @ Maradona

just watched his press conference somebody asked about Villa's being off-side in the Portugal match..

he said, of course he was off-side! the side line ref was not in place, the ref was bad but the side line assitant he was Andrea Bocelli...




LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

I love Maradona even more!!!!!!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^I hope Argentina beats Germany
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
^for more maradona press conferences :D
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ ftw! and for Messi too, player of the year :spy:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
i cant remember who i tipped but i was behind ghana and brazil... the curse is official if argentina outs tonight lolololol
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
^lololol
curse of the pickle 2010
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
May the Picklez have mercy on Argentina :bitenails:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
man, Germany's anthem sounds so cool lol, reminds me of those time when Schumacher dominated every race in F1 :tear:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
lets see this one go into penaltys too
 

Similar threads

Top