• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Soccer World Cup 2010

Which country got bent over the most by poor referees this world cup?

  • AUSTRALIA

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Kewell

    Votes: 3 100.0%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
You mean Germany? Because Holland aren't winning.

Spain are gonna win Germany, Spain got way better defense then Argentina and England so there is no way Germany is gonna score many goals in this match
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Spain are gonna win Germany, Spain got way better defense then Argentina and England so there is no way Germany is gonna score many goals in this match

Yeah man, Piqué is the best defender in the world. He touches the ball better than most "9s".
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
You mean Germany? Because Holland aren't winning.

Right...we are the only team to not even draw a game, win every game pretty easily and have the best offense of the worldcup, and we beat brazil.

Germany's only really good win came against Argentina that everyone knew they had no offense bu didt play a team with a strong offense until they met germany, who exposed their flaws

Netherlands beat Uruguay minus their 2 best wing defenders.

I predict a 3-2 victory over germany in overtime
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
GO SPAIN!!!


or



GO ESPAÑA!!!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
MEISTERSHACFT!!!!! ftw


GO DEUTCHLAND!!! rip "the other team" to shreds just like jay Cutler!

germany_world_cup.jpg



:drool::drool:

german_girls-1.jpg

germangirl10-1.jpg
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
this is the time for torres to start scoring
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ yup, either that or Villa will score 2+ goals again.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Villa is not goimg to score today.

I bet on it.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
lets go Spain and i bet d.villa will score
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
First half is over and Spain had a bigger ball possession than Germany, 57% vs 43%, not to mention the shots on goal, 6-1 for Spain. Nice football so far.

GO SPAIN!!!!!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
It doenst matter who wins because the world champion is already known by the name of HOLLAND :p
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
what is strange though is that Villa is playing on the right, I was used to see him on the left side, and I think he was playing better there..
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
First half is over and Spain had a bigger ball possession than Germany, 57% vs 43%

wow what a surprise... lol

Germany had the best opportunities though.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
wow what a surprise... lol

Germany had the best opportunities though.

Not really. They had one shot on target, with Trochowski, and 2 corners..meh
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
PV won't be happy to see that..








it's NETHERLANDS!!!!!!!!!

Haha were all singing songs about holland in the bars when they play and PV should know that.

Btw I like Spain the better although I hope Germany will win so we can give them payback time. On the other hand that will lead to some big problems in the netherlands thats for sure
 

Similar threads

Top