• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Soccer World Cup 2010

Which country got bent over the most by poor referees this world cup?

  • AUSTRALIA

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Kewell

    Votes: 3 100.0%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I still want to know how the party went. *coughwithcoughyourcoughgfcough*
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
35879_141240332560235_138987006118901_418080_6314012_n.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Casillas's gf is fawking HOT!!!!!


oh and what a touching moment :tear:






2-1.jpg
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Casillas's gf is fawking HOT!!!!!


oh and what a touching moment :tear:






2-1.jpg

Yay! I saw this "incident" 5 minutes ago. Her name is Sara Carbonero, she's 24 or 25 and... ok, she isn't the best football guru/comentator here in Spain, LOL.

I love Saint Casillas.:rofl3:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
LOL in the Uruguay - Germany game for the 3rd place hahahah

37577_141621492517609_100000092764631_426683_6301928_n.jpg
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
FUCK THAT JELLY FISH!"!! HE IS A DISGRACE FOR THE OCTOPUS IN THIS WORLD!

has for Iker's gf :gaygay: wow.

Casilla's did it like a champ.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I still want to know how the party went. *coughwithcoughyourcoughgfcough*

I'll not lie. Friday-to-saturday night was full of sex. I slept only hour and I half.

Yesterday we went to a bar full of friends (30+ spanish hard-core fans) and then, after doing some stupid things (lying on the road, doing some bullfighting with the cars, etc) we went to the place where we celebrate football wins in my city (A Coruña, home of Deportivo de la Coruña).

It's a huge fountain. We had some water there, LOL, also champagne. At 4 am in the morning she was so exhausted, we went to the car, have a nice, relatively short fuck (40min) and then she got to her house and me to mine.

I had my nerves really fucked up. I couldn't talk, I couldn't jump.....



















... but I could fuck. Lol, I love being a man! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63

LOL, yeah!!!!

-"Van ******" is a very common surname in the Nederlands.
-"Van a perder" means "They are going to lose" in spanish. LOOOOOOL!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
has for Iker's gf :gaygay: wow.

Casilla's did it like a champ.

yea haha, but he could've done it better..when he thanked to his family, brother...and then he could have said something about his gf, and kiss her James Bond style ha!

that;s how I would have done it lolol
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Daniel stop with all that octopus spain's the best .. you're making me feel like shit.

I now have to go and watch Pickles chest workout again to cheer me up.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
ps: NOT!! besides the I love you part, I really don't like your country.

LOL, it's just a thing of neibors' hate. I can't stand french guys (but I love Alain Prost and Lightweight :rofl3::rofl3:).
 

Similar threads

Top