• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Soccer World Cup 2010

Which country got bent over the most by poor referees this world cup?

  • AUSTRALIA

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Kewell

    Votes: 3 100.0%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
yea haha, but he could've done it better..when he thanked to his family, brother...and then he could have said something about his gf, and kiss her James Bond style ha!

that;s how I would have done it lolol

of course.. but you're Italian.. he's spanish..
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Daniel stop with all that octopus spain's the best .. you're making me feel like shit.

I now have to go and watch Pickles chest workout again to cheer me up.

lol haha! there are some funny pics and some are worth it, stop being mad about this, make love not hate :gaygay:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Sara Carbonero is hot, but everytime I see her I noticed something strange in her face: I don't know if it's her artificial lips (in her mouth, you dirty bastards) or the fact she paints a lot her eyes...
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I'd hit the octopus (no A. Lesukov/animal pervert)
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
And now, ladies and gentleman.... this is me (closer to the cam) and my best friend (also with the spanish flag in his face) almost two hours before the start of the game. Yeah, we were on the bar, yeah. And nope, my g/f isn't there.

PS: my friend was interviewed live on the TV, LOL.
PS-2: feel free to add the octopus, Sara Carbonero, Pickle...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Casillas may be a goalkeeper, but he's scoring like crazy in Sara
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
E_100711210432-1.jpg


Another pic from this past night...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Funny thing is i had to read the subtitles to understand it lol

I saw Iker last year he was here for some Telefonica shit, im taller than him :gaygay: but IMO he's the best goalkeeper in the world right now.

lol At the "Van a perder" t shirt. :rofl3:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I understand... does that make me more spanish that you?


suicide..
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
Paul retires

2010 World Cup: Paul the Octopus retires from World Cup predictions after going 8 for 8 - ESPN Soccernet
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
With all those death threats is a wise choice imo....hahaha

but srsly that octopus is awesome, long live king octopus!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
With all those death threats is a wise choice imo....hahaha

but srsly that octopus is awesome, long live king octopus!

Long Live Paul!

i was hoping i could win some money next year on him :tear:
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
i wonder how many people jizz on top of the world cup?
 

Similar threads

Top