• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Soccer World Cup 2010

Which country got bent over the most by poor referees this world cup?

  • AUSTRALIA

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Kewell

    Votes: 3 100.0%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Who thinks we need a thread like this for F1 discussion?


*coughmvsf1cough*

Yeah man but don't blame me if I talk about mmmmm.... Ricardo Patrese or some ancient drivers :D:D:D
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Yeah man but don't blame me if I talk about mmmmm.... Ricardo Patrese or some ancient drivers :D:D:D

and can I bring up the great Portuguese F1 pilots like Pedro Lamy and Tiago Monteiro?

if you know who they are...LOL



TiagoMonteiro-1.jpg
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
ayrton senna : (

playing as him in the original microprose was the only time i enjoyed f1 : (
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
what the hell is F1...


p.s. i want to go to estonia....
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
the new smiley list would have been really cool in this thread.

:pORTUGAL: :pORTUGAL: :pORTUGAL: :pORTUGAL:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
just seen them, awesome! :ITALY:

we should have had these earlier for the World Cup :icon_rolleyes: hahaha
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I predict a new era of whoring :cool-smiley-027:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
:food-snacking:

PV!
:NETHERLANDS:




:AUSTRALIA::AUSTRALIA:
 

Similar threads

Top