• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Soft crabs

maj79

maj79

Oh, I’m definitely doing this. I travel for work and I’m currently on the coast (that’s why I had crab yesterday) but I’m in Charleston now so I’m going to look into getting some and trying it this weekend

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When i was younger, a kid. I worked in a crab house. Called Bud Palinos crab house and bar.
[FONT=&quot]Bud Paolino's opened in 1946 and was once a celebrity hangout known for its steamed crabs and seafood.
After baseball games, football games, celebrities , and athletes would come here to eat. I lived only a few blocks away. It was great... Met a ton of people and athletes.[/FONT]

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I’m definitely doing this. I travel for work and I’m currently on the coast (that’s why I had crab yesterday) but I’m in Charleston now so I’m going to look into getting some and trying it this weekend
Awesome. Let me know what you get and from where.

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome. Let me know what you get and from where.

maj79

maj79

I definitely will dude.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was great when i was younger as a kid in highschool.
We lived right down the street from esskay. They would run the pigs down this one alley or road. Its named dean st. But it was known as pig alley to everyone because of that.
We had a butcher A few blocks a
Up from the house. We would go crabbin alot. Head up to the butchers and get a couple dozen of chicken necks.
You would have to pull off the skin so it was juat the meat ans bone and go crabin with trout lines. And a hand net. It was great. Sometimes we would come home with a buschel or 2 of crabs. Keepers nothin under sized.
Season and steam your own crabs. It was great!

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I might have to try these soft-shell crabs- but they are not a seperate species of crab, they are just regular crabs and typically blue crabs that have got to big for their shells so they shed their shell. You probably want to catch them right after they form the new shell, which is a couple of days when the new shell hardens.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I might have to try these soft-shell crabs- but they are not a seperate species of crab, they are just regular crabs and typically blue crabs that have got to big for their shells so they shed their shell. You probably want to catch them right after they form the new shell, which is a couple of days when the new shell hardens.
yes when the molt