• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Soldier Syndrome?

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mental health injuries scar 300,000 U.S. troops
Only half of vets have sought help for depression, post-traumatic stress

The most prominent and detailed military study on mental health that is released is the Army’s survey of soldiers at the warfront. Officials said last month that its most recent one, done last fall, found 18.2 percent of soldiers suffered a mental health problem such as depression, anxiety or acute stress in 2007 compared with 20.5 percent the previous year.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24183188&GT1=43001

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you witness the freakiness of war you have to be very tough or a complete retard(like most of the marines in iraq)to not get affected by it.Imagine how fucked up the soldiers would get if they fought a war that is somehow more even,because the war in iraq is like a video game for the us side.From the one side we have the most advanced killing machines and from the other a bunch of untrained barefoot insurgents.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
if you witness the freakiness of war you have to be very tough or a complete retard(like most of the marines in iraq)to not get affected by it.Imagine how fucked up the soldiers would get if they fought a war that is somehow more even,because the war in iraq is like a video game for the us side.From the one side we have the most advanced killing machines and from the other a bunch of untrained barefoot insurgents.
yeah. just like a video game.

ughsign-1.gif

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^from the cockpit of an apache helicopter yea it looks like a video game...wich you cant lose also because the other side cant fight back.The hole war was a video game for the us army it
got harder when they started to occupy the country

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
^from the cockpit of an apache helicopter yea it looks like a video game...wich you cant lose also because the other side cant fight back.The hole war was a video game for the us army it
got harder when they started to occupy the country
you're talking about the first two weeks of the war. after that, I'd hardly call it a "video game".

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^yes.
The video game was an exaggeration as to how uneven that war is.still remains a video game
for the pilots,those who are facing hard situations are the ground troops wich most likely will be the uneducated and disposable.

To be more realistic tho its not a video game its a tragedy for a hole nation and its sad to see people from both sides(mostly people in our age)getting killed and what is more diturbing is that most of the people from your country dont give a shit(at least thats how it looks,you live there you know better)

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont think you can make respawn in iraq when hit by shrapnel

or ban the guy out there for team killing

but i agree on the "you must be retard" to go there

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
[liveleak]6f9_1182856570[/liveleak]

this is easier than a video game.the others cant fight back.its shocking how this people didnt even have the chance to realize they are going to die

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
soldiers don't get to decide who, when, or where they fight. they go wherever they are ordered to.

you can't call soldiers stupid because they volunteered to enter the military.

if you want to call someone stupid, you call the leaders stupid. they are the ones sending these kids to the middle-east to die. when people enter the military, they aren't supposed to be sent into harm's way unless it is absolutely necessary.....and I'd hardly call these middle-eastern wars necessary.

P

Pain

VIP
I can't believe some of you are calling soldiers "retards" for doing their job. Show some respect.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
this is easier than a video game.the others cant fight back.its shocking how this people didnt even have the chance to realize they are going to die
yeah....because every American soldier fights from the comfort of a plane. :jerkoff1:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah....because every American soldier fights from the comfort of a plane. :jerkoff1:

i said previusly that the ground troops are facing hard situations still they have a huge advantage over the insurgents

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't believe some of you are calling soldiers "retards" for doing their job. Show some respect.

some of them are,some not but when i see marines shooting and cheering at the same time i cant say anything good for them.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you want to call someone stupid, you call the leaders stupid. they are the ones sending these kids to the middle-east to die. when people enter the military, they aren't supposed to be sent into harm's way unless it is absolutely necessary.....and I'd hardly call these middle-eastern wars necessary.

totaly agree

basicaly i agree with 99% percent from what i have read from you regarding politics and the perception you have.its just that i see it from an outside view there for i dont feel any empathy for the us casualties since its the us(or its leaders who got voted by the citizens)that invaded iraq.

if you voluteer to us army then its most likely you will end up in ass stincking country serving the rich mans creed.thats what the us army does.

us army faught really bravelly here in europe in ww2 and stories about their bravery are told even today but today us army isnt nowhere near to be called brave or freedom fighters in my opinion

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
this thread was originally about the mental health of soldiers.

just because one army is stronger than their opponent, it doesn't mean the soldiers are immune to psychological trauma. soldiers are human. being in a warzone for five years will break anyone mentally.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^true.yet i was seeing an american comedy movie some other day and it was a old man who was a vietnam veteran and he had gone crazy.the hole subject of a mentally ill veteran was supposed to be funny...

this really show how people dont care about the veterans...and if i remember well it was an article in the newspaper about some veteran clinics in the us but i didnt read it...

if ron paul was on the whitehouse then it would be no veterans because us would'nt be on war all the time...