• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Some Predictions for the 2011 Olympia?

cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
You can go in front of the mirror and as that question from the person you see in there.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
You can go in front of the mirror and as that question from the person you see in there.

Really? It seems that you hate Phil like no one else. Even I, that I dislike Kai's physique and I'm still realistic when it comes to a prediction and I think he is top 3 material, but you don't think the same about Phil? who was 2nd last year and for some he could've won over Jay. lol.
 
Top