• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Somotropin, what 100 IU brand?

P

pgcc604

New to here far from new.
I know this is my first post on here and no one knows me so they're not going to trust me much. you'll see over time I'll post here I'm starting to train again actually for the last contest I'm going to do. The last time I competed was a 1999 at the NPC USA and I took sixth. But then I had TO retire to follow a career path but I always promiseD myself once I have time in the future I'm going to do this one more time and go out on my own terms. So what I'm going to do is compete in the masses Nationals in 2024 so I have enough time to get to at least 80 to 85% of what I was 25 26 27. I'm not sure I could even do that at 50 years old but I'm going to try.
I placed second twice at the June USA. Second at the Jr. Nationals and 6th, a couple of points behind top 5, in Las Vegas at the USA
This is my question that if anyone can answer
We accurately I'll send them a bottle of test.
Never used GH ever. I want to look better than ever before so first I want to give Somatropin a 10 week test. Run.
Questions is I can't afford pharma grade so been looking at 100iu kits.
My guy has Kapla SOMATROPIN in stock, cheap price. Kaplan is excellent with other anabilyc drugs so I may go with their GH.
Any comments, warning or any better brands I can look at?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Reactions: bodyroids
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bro, I'm sorry I don't understand.

"We accurately"

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think you can post this. It will just turn into a spam thread.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!