sch
Mr sch
Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2025
- Messages
- 73
- Points
- 8
I've wanted to test this theory for a while my muscles are not normal I'm on a psych injection they get sore fast for a long time...
This is my theory if you do as many sets as you can without stimulating lactic acid you can stimulate muscle growth fast for quicker results
On your day or days off listen to your favorite music on the couch watch some movies you needed to catch up on streaming talk to your friend or friends on the phone make your self some fruit juice and smirnov or bicardi drinks with a quarter teaspoon glutamine and 1/2 shot or shot of liquor (not necessary but it's a cool thing to do)
And do some reps with dumbbells just until you feel the pump coming on and do a set every hour or two hours or whatever.
Anyway I hope the theory is correct I hope it works out and maybe some day I'll be doing it.
This is my theory if you do as many sets as you can without stimulating lactic acid you can stimulate muscle growth fast for quicker results
On your day or days off listen to your favorite music on the couch watch some movies you needed to catch up on streaming talk to your friend or friends on the phone make your self some fruit juice and smirnov or bicardi drinks with a quarter teaspoon glutamine and 1/2 shot or shot of liquor (not necessary but it's a cool thing to do)
And do some reps with dumbbells just until you feel the pump coming on and do a set every hour or two hours or whatever.
Anyway I hope the theory is correct I hope it works out and maybe some day I'll be doing it.








