• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Spawn

R

raswank

Banned
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
6
Points
0
Was thinking of doing spawn, what would support supps be and pct?
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
you should already know this if you are considering this,
what is your age, height, weight, years training, cycle history
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Research is the key.

Spawn is a two methyl compounds
Havoc + tren?

PCT should be Nolva
40/40/20/20
or
40/30/20/10

support supplements
Cycle support
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
we shouldn't even answer on stupid questions like this. give us infos or we can't do shit for u
 
R

raswank

Banned
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
6
Points
0
hey thanks for all you useless info. There are many other boards out there better than this so go fuck yourselves. Ban me do whatever you need to do. I don't order from this shitty site anyway.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
order? we don't sell anything here ?!? :49:
 
R

raswank

Banned
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
6
Points
0
whatever your nothing without your roids
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
^What you talking about!? He's all natural.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
lmao epic meltdown
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
roid rage to the max
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
and the cycle hasn't even started yet :bitenails:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Banned for your own sake. Don't mess with stuff you have no right taking at your stage or know nothing about.

I wouldn't even recommend protein powder let alone gear to anyone that doesn't know the basics.
 

Similar threads

B
Replies
4
Views
4K
Workingatit46
Workingatit46
S
Replies
3
Views
4K
bambam55
bambam55
Top