• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Special 1 day vote in thread

Vote quickly!


  • Total voters
    55
  • Poll closed .
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Congrats Ironheart. You should rep everyone who voted for you, starting in alphabetical order. :spy:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
If you keep on telling everybody to STFU and we actually took you seriously, you would be the only one left posting!

Wouldn't that be a sight..
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
So wait, hold on...Duality is not V.I.P.? When he notices he didn't make it he's gonna flip.
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
If you keep on telling everybody to STFU and we actually took you seriously, you would be the only one left posting!

Another display of tardness from you :2:

You're doing pretty well in that department lately.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
Originally posted by Beefcake
So wait, hold on...Duality is not V.I.P.? When he notices he didn't make it he's gonna flip.


jesus there's one of 2 reasons here as to why there are still people saying that the reason i got pissed was because i wanted to be VIP:

1. you haven't been listening to what i've been saying at all, ie: i didn't vote for myself because it is not the actual vip status that i wanted, just the respect i deserved being on here some time, example: my name being on the original list, example: me being told i was going to become one afterwards, and it not happening. this was an issue of disrespect, NOT about the superficial little status symbol.

2. your intentionally misinterpreting what i'm saying in an effort to get more of a rise out of me, or your just illiterate. take your pick beefy
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Me being told i was going to become one afterwards, and it not happening. this was an issue of disrespect, NOT about the superficial little status symbol.

And you would have been a VIP by now if you didn't bascicly tell Pain to fuck off :tiphat:
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
1. you haven't been listening to what i've been saying at all, ie: i didn't vote for myself because it is not the actual vip status that i wanted, just the respect i deserved being on here some time, example: my name being on the original list.

Once again, for the zillionth time, Pain planned on making you VIP once the other person was voted in (you would have lost to zoknat anyways). Here is his original post.

Oh boy, what have I done here? The reason Duality isn't a vip right now or is on the list is simple. I didn't want to make any new vips 2 weeks prior to starting this vote in thread. Its nothing personal at all. Duality was going to be made a VIP with the winner of this thread. If I knew this would happen, I would of handled things differently.

However, then you started whining.

example: me being told i was going to become one afterwards, and it not happening. this was an issue of disrespect, NOT about the superficial little status symbol.

There were some miss comunications and rule changes, so now, VIP's are vote in only. You had a completely fair opportunity in this thread, and came close but didn't quite make it. Sorry, that's the nature of democracy. Better luck next time, and I'm sure with a few slight attitude changes, you'll be voted in very soon.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ i've understood what you've been saying. when i saw that i was not on that orginal list i felt very insulted. if pain had planned on doing what he said he was going to do, he should have PM'd me detailing me about his plans. not doing so caused me to believe that despite how long i've been on here i was going to be omitted from the list for no reason except what i believed to be a blatant "F-off".

i know you understand what i am saying. vip means nothing to me, if you insult me, i'm going to retaliate. you don't interpret the original situation as an insult and that's fine, but i did.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
If you keep on telling everybody to STFU and we actually took you seriously, you would be the only one left posting!

Please be the first one to take it seriously. Friend. :tiphat:

There is no point in Duality and Serb keep bitching back and forth in a thread like this. That is why I told them to shut up.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
^ i've understood what you've been saying. when i saw that i was not on that orginal list i felt very insulted. if pain had planned on doing what he said he was going to do, he should have PM'd me detailing me about his plans. not doing so caused me to believe that despite how long i've been on here i was going to be omitted from the list for no reason except what i believed to be a blatant "F-off".

i know you understand what i am saying. vip means nothing to me, if you insult me, i'm going to retaliate. you don't interpret the original situation as an insult and that's fine, but i did.

Nobody is faulting you for the original way you perceived it, but your reaction after the fact was still childish.

Can't you just admit that it was a misunderstanding, stop sulking and move on?
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ i was about to tell you the same thing. you guys are the ones still bringing this up i'm just defending myself. you guys stop talking about it and i'll follow suit.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Congrats Ironheart :tiphat:, well deserved
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Congrats IRON!1111111111111111
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
congrats ironheart. next time ill remember to vote. :gaygay:
 
Top