• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Special stage top6 Guess - Sheru Classic

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
LMAO ouch!

I wasnt gonna edit it though i would just post my new prediction but i noticed it was too late.

I appreciatte the honesty bro.

this bonus is a big thing to be used in the next season. Have to keep this clean.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
it is too late - I check the time of editing everytime.

that means Coach prediction is out.

..Im f ucked! ..Anyway! .. look at everything from outside! ..:350:
 
Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Didn't realize Coach the champ is out of this...lol that's a shame.


anyway post what your top 6 would've been Coach, just for fun
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^Personally I'd let you participate even if you were late, anyway it's not like there are pics from prejudging or something like that so it's not cheating lol. And since you're a good guy and the champ, I'd say why not.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Natzo says no.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
^^Personally I'd let you participate even if you were late, anyway it's not like there are pics from prejudging or something like that so it's not cheating lol. And since you're a good guy and the champ, I'd say why not.

Thanks Daniel! .. Actually came very late to the house!
Yesterday I had a lot of work! .. more than usual!
Thought I would before closing time!

But no matter Natzo , Daniel .. with new contests of 2012
I'll Up the Score again! .. Anyway I'll be attentive to this great contest!
 
Last edited:
JoaoT

JoaoT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
324
Points
18
sdfgdfgldfglueh45. I forgot this thread :(
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Top