• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Speed Pushups...?

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
I couldn't stop laughing :49: Now if only a girl could do that...:food-snacking:



 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
You guys don`t understand, he was actually trying to go back in time by doing those push-ups so fast. It was a scientific experiment.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
wtf?

If you were with a girl that did it like that you'd have a bruised pelvis and a broken nose.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
i bet this guy head was more sore than his chest and triceps :49:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
most of these push up videos on youtube are weak.

Even the so called world champion has horrible form.



 

Similar threads

PumpChaser
Replies
6
Views
201
Amanda_R
Amanda_R
PumpChaser
Replies
3
Views
220
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
BrofessorLift
Replies
1
Views
99
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Top