• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Spinal fusion neck surgery

  • Thread starter Porphyrogenitos
  • Start date
P

Porphyrogenitos

New member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2024
Messages
1
Points
3
Hello, would anyone happen to have any information or perspectives on spinal fusion neck surgery?

I have three herniated discs, c5 c6 c7, and one is on a nerve pinching my right side somehow. The upshot is that my right chest and tricep are significantly weaker and have begun to atrophy by comparison to the left. I went from benching 315 to barely 225.

So, I thought surgery. However, I’m worried that by going in there surgically the nerves will be ruined and I’ll be unable to lift any heavy weight at all, ever.

Has anyone ever had this surgery and recovered?
 
  • Like
Reactions: HughJass and KaiGold

Similar threads

Brandon Curry
Replies
0
Views
188
Brandon Curry
Brandon Curry
CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
351
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
936
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top