• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Stacking HGH and HGH Frag 176-191?

V

Viator

So I’ve been using 2iu HGH-1911AA once a day for about a month; either first thing in the morning on off days or right before the gym on lifting days.

Would there be any benefit to using frag as well? I’d be pinning it separately: 250mcg in a fasted state half hour before cardio, 250mcg before bed. Have any of you tried this and if so what did you notice along the lines of efficacy and or side effects.

I know many of you may consider 2iu HGH low for a 100kg, 6’ male but I wanted to make the 100 iu kit last as long as possible, and I’m more interested in anti-aging than packing on size

Thanks,-V

Reactions: ArnoldS, Richardbrown, macedog24 and 2 others
V

Viator

Nobody has any advice on this? guess I'll just have to go into Guiney-pig mode once more for the sake of the community

Reactions: ArnoldS, TalkAdmin and KaiGold
Tazz

Tazz

1-Stop Domestic Shop Rep
Sponsor
2iu is fine for your purpose of anti aging. But since it’s such a low dose you should consider moving to Serostim, i’m assuming your using generic?

You can stack it, it will increase your lipolysis and lots of guys stack frag with lower HGH doses as you can get somewhat the results of a higher HGH dose without the added sides/cost of higher hgh dosing

Reactions: ArnoldS, KaiGold and TalkAdmin
Steroidify Rep

Steroidify Rep

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Upgrading your HGH is probably a great idea, as Tazz mentioned.

Adding fragment would probably be a trial and error thing, since its effects can be buried by what a good HGH can do. But worth trying in my opinion.

Reactions: ArnoldS, KaiGold, TalkAdmin and 1 other person
V

Viator

Thanks for your replies fellas. And believe me I wish I could upgrade to a proper HGH, but the 1911 is all I can afford. I used HGH for about a year 20 years ago at 4-8iu/day with insulin and other goodies, so at least I can recognize some of the side effects enough to know the 1911-AA is real. Obviously the sides are way milder as is the dose for you

Reactions: ArnoldS, TalkAdmin, Tazz and 1 other person
macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nobody has any advice on this? guess I'll just have to go into Guiney-pig mode once more for the sake of the community
High frag will be a benefit adding along side your gh. It will help with fat loss and some of the water that is often time carried when running hgh.
As far as switching to a brand name. It may be beneficial in some cases but not always.
If you find a brand that actually has their high tested and gives results. Check the purity. And % containing actual hgh. It may be just as good as the brand names at a fraction of the cost. Also make sure it has no other compounds found in the product.

Reactions: ArnoldS, TalkAdmin, jolter604 and 2 others
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
Man I always blasted 3iu before bed I read it gives you higher igf levels. And helps you sleep better.
Not sure how accurate the read was but I liked the igf upper part.
Adding the other will help with mostly fat loss witch is what we want.

Reactions: ArnoldS, TalkAdmin and KaiGold
V

Viator

Man I always blasted 3iu before bed I read it gives you higher igf levels. And helps you sleep better.
Not sure how accurate the read was but I liked the igf upper part.
Adding the other will help with mostly fat loss witch is what we want.
I’ve always been under the impression that HGH should be taken before bed, in my late 20s when I was stacking 4-8iu/day with slin and gear I would take 2-4iu before bed 2-4 pre-workout

However lately especially among the anti-aging sites, a lot of “Google Gurus” are saying it’s a better idea to take it in the day, specifically pre-work out, as taking it at night will interfere with the body‘s normal production of HGH. I’m 44, so I know I’m not pumping it out like I used to but if I’m making any HGH at night would it make more sense to take it during the day? Especially because I’m on such a low dose of 2iu/day?

Right now my goal is a 50-50 mix of anti-aging and packing on muscle. The anti-aging stuff is basically out of necessity. Neither my bank account or internal organs can afford to go balls-out with gear like I used to ?

Reactions: ArnoldS, KaiGold and TalkAdmin
Richardbrown

Richardbrown

Banned
So I’ve been using 2iu HGH-1911AA once a day for about a month; either first thing in the morning on off days or right before the gym on lifting days.

Would there be any benefit to using frag as well? I’d be pinning it separately: 250mcg in a fasted state half hour before cardio, 250mcg before bed. Have any of you tried this and if so what did you notice along the lines of efficacy and or side effects.

I know many of you may consider 2iu HGH low for a 100kg, 6’ male but I wanted to make the 100 iu kit last as long as possible, and I’m more interested in anti-aging than packing on size

Thanks,-V
Hey brother,
HGH 2-3IU ED is perfect. Not necessary to increase the dose as long you stay within the digits.
As far Peptide it varies for each user, Due to its nature AMINO Acids which are building Blocks of proteins users tend to have def reviews. From what I recall HGH Frag most common side effect
Skin irritation at the site of the injection little sore after the injection. Nothing much to report from my exp or received any additional concerns, 2x 250mcg ed I have seen up to 3 x times each day. From what you have mentioned in your questions looks like you’re on the digits,

If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at richard.brown01@tutanota.com
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Reactions: ArnoldS and KaiGold
V

Viator

Hey brother,
HGH 2-3IU ED is perfect. Not necessary to increase the dose as long you stay within the digits.
As far Peptide it varies for each user, Due to its nature AMINO Acids which are buildBlocks of proteins users tend to have def reviews. From what I recall HGH Frag most common side effect
Skin irritation at the site of the injection little sore after the injection. Nothing much to report from my exp or received any additional concerns, 2x 250mcg ed I have seen up to 3 x times each day. From what you have mentioned in your questions looks like you’re on the digits,

If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at richard.b!rown01@tutanota.com
I would love to help you.

Thank you!
No, thank you! Sorry it took me so long to respond. I'll definitely reach out to you already added yr. address to my protonmail. I've seen good results with REAL frag at 250-300mcg TID. I knew it was real for the same reason I initially thought it was fake: it took forever to dissolve, stayed cloudy for days and never quite got clear but DAMN did it work. Stacking the two is working out better than I expected; I gained 15 lbs since thanksgiving w/o gear or SARMS.

yet my waist dropped from 38-36 and lifts are up with just clean(ish) eating, ballz-out training, and the aforementioned 2iu's HGH-1911, Frag, and 125mg test weekly (sust 250). (I'm 44, 100kg, 6' and somewhere between 18-20% bf. Not ideal for a 30 yr old, but 6-packs just don't seem as important as longevity when we hit middle age. Maybe it's just me.

Reactions: KaiGold

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff