• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Stage 10 Palumboism

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
geez you guys he doesn't look good.... but he doesn't look that bad. i mean i have seen much worse and when he's flexed he doesn't look horrible. not complimenting him or anything but i have seen much worse

every time you look in the mirror?? :keke:

:tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
every time you look in the mirror?? :keke:

:tiphat:

OMG!!! yes yes that is totally true:jerkoff1: your smartass wit prevails again!!! yes everyone i made the comment i made because i look just like this guy:duh:.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
geez you guys he doesn't look good.... but he doesn't look that bad. i mean i have seen much worse and when he's flexed he doesn't look horrible. not complimenting him or anything but i have seen much worse
Not that bad? What have you been smoking? That is maybe the most ugliest body EVER climbed up on stage. Everything in that physique is totally fucked up. And by the way...I don't want to see any worse than that so please spare us.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not that bad? What have you been smoking? That is maybe the most ugliest body EVER climbed up on stage. Everything in that physique is totally fucked up. And by the way...I don't want to see any worse than that so please spare us.

have you ever heard of the names kovacs, or atwood, or cutler (just kidding...or am i?) this guy looks bad i agree with you. but i even grabbed my little brother and asked him what he thought of this guy (my brother is a gymnast and is not a fan of bodybuilders bodies except the very asthetic ones) and he said his body was ugly but it wasn't abhorrable like everyone else is saying. like i said when he's flexed he doesn't look like an abomonation of nature so cut the guy some slack

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
20inchgunstuscon>> I don't believe you.[/QUOTE]

good job sherlock. if you didn't catch on... i was being HEAVILY sarcastic. but you have great intuition, you should work for the CIA or something :xyxthumbs: (sarcasm)

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good job sherlock. if you didn't catch on... i was being HEAVILY sarcastic. but you have great intuition, you should work for the CIA or something :xyxthumbs: (sarcasm)

You said you see a lot worse often. Is that supposed to be sarcasm :e5dunno:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tunen it isnt healthy to pick fights with other members.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
have you ever heard of the names kovacs, or atwood, or cutler (just kidding...or am i?) this guy looks bad i agree with you. but i even grabbed my little brother and asked him what he thought of this guy (my brother is a gymnast and is not a fan of bodybuilders bodies except the very asthetic ones) and he said his body was ugly but it wasn't abhorrable like everyone else is saying. like i said when he's flexed he doesn't look like an abomonation of nature so cut the guy some slack
Of course I have, but IMHO that guy is still worse than any of those... Well...maybe Kovacs did look worse at the end of his career. Anyway, that guy looks like big pile of shit.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks like a mutated cow:ugh: i would much rather look like atwood or kovacs then this guy:ughnoes:

the dude doesent have legs! and what does that waist measure? 55 inches?!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
samsam

samsam

Wonder which bridge he lives under.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Explain please.

20inchgunstuscon>> I don't believe you.

well looks like his big bodyparts have taken over his whole physique, smaller bodyparts are gone....isnt that a side effect of over doing insulin? He looks like shit eitherway :ugh:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His name is Al Horvath and he placed 5th. at the Arnold Classic Amateurs 2008 in the heavyweight class.

:jerkoff1:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is that a waist or a huge tumor growing ?

The only thing I like is the biceps. What a weird yet intriguing form they have, I don`t remember looking at something like that before. Not too bad.

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one of the worst bb's i've ever seen