• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

STAGE 12 - TOP 6 GUESS The Nordic Pro Show*

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
LAST STAGE BEFORE THE O. GUYS!! LET'S GET SOME POINTS!


comp. list

2012nordicpro_competitorlist1-1.gif
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
My guess for top 6:
1. Ronny Rockel
2. Toney
3. Winklaar
4. Hidetada
5. Piotrkowicz
6. Abbas
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Oh boy, I forgot Toney since he's not on that list? This is my new, updated list. :cool:

1st Toney Freeman
2nd Roelly Winklaar
3rd Ronny Rockel
4th Robert Piotrkowicz
5th Fred Smalls
6th Todd Jewell
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ Toney might not compete. He's already qualified for the O.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
1. Ronny Rockel
2. Toney
3. Winklaar
4. Hidetada
5. Piotrkowicz
6.Todd Jewell
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
1. Toney Freeman
2. Ronny Rockel
3. Hidetada Yamagishi
4. Roelly Winklaar
5. Todd Jewell
6. Robert P.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Natzo please use this and not the previous post!

This is revised prediction after tkD's updates list of competitors... (also I need to do this because I cannot edit my posts)



1. Ronny Rockel
2. Winklaar
3. Piotrkowicz
4. Abbas
5. Todd Jewell
6. Fred Smalls
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
1. Baitos Abbaspour

2. Roelly Wincklaar
3. Ronnie Rockel
4. Fred Smalls
5.Todd Jewel
6. Keith Williams
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
1. Ronny Rockel
2. Winklaar
3. Piotrkowicz
4. Todd Jewell
5. Abbas
6. Fred Smalls

If toney isnt competing then this is my list
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
My Places


1.Rockel
2.Winklaar
3.Piotrkowicz
4.Abbaspour
5.
Smalls
6.Jewell
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
If Tony and Hide dont compete here is my guess..

1. Ronny Rockel
2. Winklaar
3. Todd Jewell.
4. Robert P
5. Abbas
6. Fred Smalls
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Toney and Hidetada are NOT competing.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
1) Roelly Winklaar
2) Ronny Rockel
3) Baitos Abbaspour
4) Fred Smalls
5) Todd Jewell
6) Robert Piotrokowicz
 
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
1) Ronny Rockel
2) Roelly Winklaar
3) Fred Smalls
4) Baitos Abbaspour
5) Robert Piotrokowicz
6) Todd Jewell
 
FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
853
Points
18
1. Winklaar
2. Abbaspour
3. Rockel
4. Piotrkowicz
5. Smalls
6. Jewell
 
FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
853
Points
18
it just plane sucks than we cant edit :facepalm:
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Ok screw this. Toney seems to be bailing out so this shall be my final list for this event:

1st Roelly Winklaar
2nd Ronny Rockel
3rd Robert Piotrkowicz
4th Fred Smalls
5th Baitos Abbaspour
6th Todd Jewell
 
FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
853
Points
18
if everyone is changing their guess I wanna change mine too.
This is my final list:

1. Winklaar
2. Piotrkowicz
3. Abbaspour
4. Rockel
5. Smalls
6. Jewell
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
1. Ronny Rockel
2. Winklaar
3. Piotrkowicz
4. Abbas
5. Fred Smalls
6. Todd Jewell


ok i edited my list again this is the list you should use Natzo
 
Top