• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Stallone's Workout

K

koelnrt

New member
Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
2
Points
1
Stallone's Workout for "The Expendables"




 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
haha, still kicks ass in the gym.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Theres other versions also available.You just had to post the gay one:doh:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
the guy is in shape.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
I would love to look like that at...22 hahaha, god i feel like shit when i see him, im 21 and out of shape, he is 60 and ripped...
 
Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
298
Points
18
his tats take away from his physiqe..
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ true, those are some ugly tats...
 
F

fitmod066

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
122
Points
16
i like the tats. But i'm a tattooed freak as well
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
looking good for his age !!!
thanks for the vid bro :tiphat:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Top