• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Stan Efferding "The Rhino" (Updates) Official Thread

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Hamstring Tear Rehab Update!



 
Last edited:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I can't believe how quickly he has recovered.


Then again I kept tearing my hammys, so hard to judge how long it should take.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
damn that was awesome. Did he require surgury?
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
RAW Bench 500 x 7 Reps!! Stan RHINO Efferding kills 500 lbs for REPS!!

RAW Bench 500 x 7 Reps!!
Stan RHINO Efferding kills 500 lbs for REPS!




 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
It must be scary to be under that bar.
 
Kaloian_BG

Kaloian_BG

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
51
Points
6
i have 5x441 and 5-6 man in my gym stronger than me
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Stan RHINO Efferding Deadlifts 765 lbs x 2 Reps NO BELT | June 21, 2012

[h=1] Stan RHINO Efferding Deadlifts 765 lbs x 2 Reps
NO BELT | June 21, 2012
[/h]

 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
[h=1]Stan RHINO Efferding ...Deadlifts
with just a GYM BAR & Valeo Belt ..765 x 2 | ProvingItDVD.com
[/h]

 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Pure strength... I hope he can beat some deadlift record soon...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
[h=1]805 lbs Deadlift !![/h]

 
Top