• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Stan Efferding trains Chest 4 weeks out from the Flex!

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
It's funny that "the world's strongest bodybuilder"--when it actually comes to bodybuilding, contest prep and all that--is as strong as an average pro bodybuilder.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
^^^^

in my opinion he looks damn good for 4 weeks out...

It's funny although he isn't a top pro, I really really enjoy watching him training ( and that makes me cheer for the guy). He knows what he is doing, everyone can pretty much follow his example and exercise scheme and will grow. he is also a great strenght athlete.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
He is not a top pro because he has carrot legs syndrome (like JOJ) ... and that being a genetic issue there isnt much he can do about it! He does have a fantastic uper body though, especially the back! Also yes I agree he knows what he is doing... and also seems like a very straight forward down to earth kindda man!
@Anabolicus... I agree with you and also I believe the BBers known for their stregnth (Ronnie, Franko Columbo, Chris Cormier etc), had they dedicated themselves to nothing but powerlifting they would have done as good as any power lifting legend out there! But that cannot be said about any of the Power Lifting legends because you are just helpless re what you've been given genetically... for instance if hard work could "cure" JOJ's legs those would have been fixed long time ago and same goes with Stans arms and legs!
 
Last edited:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Stan's arms are better, but still need work. Be interesting to see what he's done leg wise. They'll still be lacking though, considering how far behind they were.

His conditioning is fantastic, and that back and chest is amazing.
 
Top