• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Steak Week!

Dane Fletcher

Dane Fletcher

Author
Steak Week: Boost Your Body's Muscle Mass In 7 Days

We've all seen bodybuilding workout plans designed to boost your bench press by X amount in 2 weeks, add 15 pounds of beef to your frame in Y weeks, or put 2 inches on your arms in just Z days. However, there are so many factors that go into the creation and implementation of such workouts that the results are going to vary highly, to say the least.

There is a way to spurn some new muscle size and strength, which will work alone or even in conjunction with one of these workout plans - and that is a nutritional plan. Are you ready to shock your body into growth in just a week, using diet alone? It can be done.

How much beef do you normally consume each week? For most Americans, the answer might be 2 or 3 servings each week, in a sandwich or perhaps with breakfast. For many bodybuilders, that answer might be 5 to 7 servings per week. What is your weekly number?

Imagine if you were to consume beef three times PER DAY for an entire week. Imagine the boost to your protein intake levels. Imagine the rise in your aggression and testosterone levels. Imagine the insane training intensity you would see with this much beef in your system. Are you ready to give it a shot?

The sources of this much beef need to be very lean cuts of select beef. This isn't an excuse to fill up your gourd with sausage and triple cheeseburgers. Cook lean meat in bulk, and eat it in bulk. Keep it clean, just like with all of your other bodybuilding foods. Consume 6 to 10 ounces of lean beef, with breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Granted, if you or your family has a history of heart disease, then the undesirable variables that come with consuming so much meat might mean this plan isn't for you. There are some fat and cholesterol concerns which can make eating like this a less than a good idea. Be sure to include additional leafy greens, fruits, or other sources of fiber in your meal plan this week. Beef is of higher fat content than other sources such as chicken or eggs, and will thus take much longer to digest.

Long-term use of such a diet should be monitored by a doctor to ensure your cholesterol and other blood levels remain in a safe zone. Be safe, train hard, and beef it up for a week and see how it can positively affect your bodybuilding training!

Rich piana

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ArnoldS
B

Bahustrong

I too feel the same way, whenever I add beef in my diet i feel i make better gains. Am not sure if it is because of the creatine content present in the beef or just its protein structure is built in a way that better pumps up the body. I feel jacked after taking a beef steak. But I also do regular cardio training with my workout to keep my cholestrol levels in check.