• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Stereotype yourself

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Try and pick one stereotype be it meathead/jock, pervert, geek, straight, stoner, etc, that most typifies you.

Me, I'm a geek through and through. Most people who have only met me for the first time immediately think I'm a rugby-playing jock because of my build but those who know me better remember me when I wasn't this size. At one of my primary schools I actually had a few of my closest friends decide to stop hanging out with me because I used to spend all my lunchtimes in the library and to be honest I never had many friends until I got to highschool. Although I easily spend the majority of my waking hours thinking about my lifting I think that's only because I've turned into a gym geek. I will spend hours upon hours on my nightshifts trawling the internet for the next gem of lifting knowledge. I also am an irrepressible geek over comic books, fantasy authors such as JRR Tolkien and Terry Pratchett, and music. Even my wife will say the same thing, though I'm sure in her books "closet homosexual" and "slacker" come a close second and third.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
based on looks, meathead. honestly though i've never even spoke of lifting/training to any of my non gym friends without being asked first. and i never look to start stuff just because i'm bigger than most. two non meathead charcteristics. i find it hard to sterotype my personality, but sterotyping my looks is easy.
 
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
493
Points
16
I've had to think about things like this more often lately, with getting divorced and trying new women. As a kid growing up, my nickname was "the Brain" amongst all my elementary friends, gifted program at school etc., then in high school I "lettered" freshman year in soccer(football) & had a senior girlfriend w/ amazing tata's, by senior year I had long hair & a band. Spent my early 20's as a Death Metal (Viogression) singer w/ hair down to my ass did many consciousness expanding things. Late 20's got married, had kids, work, school. 30's (Now) career(8yrs now) in Financial Data processing/warehousing at Fortune 500 co. I'm a total Geek, with the same tendencies as above (Comic books (Faust, Ascension, Swampthing, etc..) Fantasy authors (Margret Weiss & Tracy Hickman, etc..) Music,Movies, Physics & Science & Astrology, etc....
But I think most people would just say weirdo.....
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I guess Jock/ light geek.

People that meet me think I'm not very smart for some reason.. oh I know cause I'm funny, well built and not to sound cocky or anything but I got style...:Dance:. But when they really spend time with, specialy in school they see that i'm quite inteligent and quite geek. I guess it is an interesting mixture.
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
JOCK. Since primary school I was playing sports up till I was about 18. Have played cricket, squash, tennis, rugby, soccer (football). Was always fat but super fit for my size. Was going to the gym, but left last august just before my daughter was born, so I now lift at home. My wife thinks im a freak and weird cos I love bodybuilding and look at large muscular alpha male manly men who wear tiny undies on a stage in front of people haha :)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Im a fatboy/geek...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
493
Points
16
An Asian White supremist? Is that possible?
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
An Asian White supremist? Is that possible?
j9c7lj-1.gif
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38


you posted a pic a while ago in the show your meals thread of one of your "meals" and you posted a pic of an asian guy in it. someone asked if that was you, you said yes. thus why skin's joke works.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
can i be a spic supremist??
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I'm the awesome dude you faggots want to be but never will.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
I'm the awesome dude you faggots want to be but never will.

Your about as awesome as a maxmonster diet, nice try tho.


Im suicidal. :icon_ninja:
 

Similar threads

brendan
Replies
11
Views
5K
tkD
tkD
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
24
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
CoachCelestine
Replies
5
Views
183
ben_lifts92
B
James Hollingshead Feed
Replies
0
Views
145
James Hollingshead Feed
James Hollingshead Feed
Top