• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Steroid testing in the Military

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
excuse me? I'm in the NAVY dude you may want to show a bit more respect. I don't bash on you Marines or any other branch for that matter.

sorry if you got butt hurt, im not even gonna start to say what the navy has done to me while in the corps, umm i almost died thats all ima say

P

power

Join something that is safe, you don't want to be a hero and come back in a casket, in the end only your family cares about you, be smart.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i guess there arent too many americans that are patriotic and are willing to die for their country, i am willing to die for my country and i wasnt a coward and joined another branch because its safe, and then get told by civilians "omg thank you for everything you've done, your fighting for our country in a time of war" but in reality you've never left the states and fired a weapon and got fired back. dont get me wrong navy corpsmen get action they are the ones who fight side by side with us and are trained as marines are, but it gets me mad that grunts are doing the dirty work and airmen and POGs are the ones to get recognized for it, for example when i got back i almost strangled some lady, i went to a fancy ass car wash and i asked if they had military discount and she said yes with i.d i showed her the i.d (she didnt speak english by the way but i did understand what she said) she told me that discounts is only for army, navy, airforce, police officers and firemen. i could careless if people care about the marines or not, but i find it as a slap in the face when they say shit like that, how our work isnt appreciated back home. i dont have a problem with other branches but be honest they dont do much, except the army they stay in iraq for 18 months at a time, but shitty ass training thats why alot of them get killed and they lower their standards every year, the marine corps gets harder to get in by the day. so it will always be the few. the proud.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One branch isn't better than another. They all have their pros and cons. Its a never ending debate. I have plenty of friends in all branches and love to hear them bicker about it.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i guess some have it worst than others

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Join whichever one you want to. If someone is in the marines they make fun of the army or navy. If someone is in the navy they make fun of the army and the marines. If someone is in the army they make fun of the navy and the marines. No matter which they always rip on one of the other so just go with the one you want because its a tough choice and it will effect the rest of your life. So if you want to go in the marines than go for it. Whoever you asks about whichever armed forces there in there going to say its the best so go for the one YOU want.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ he means killing iraqi's and afghani's. meaning going to the middle east and just kicking whoever's ass you so choose is patriotic, however he's obviously being sarcastic.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
^ he means killing iraqi's and afghani's. meaning going to the middle east and just kicking whoever's ass you so choose is patriotic, however he's obviously being sarcastic.
fuck yeah.

anyone who doesn't support the killing of innocent middle-easterners is a communist and a faggot.....and a hippie.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok i dont want to start an argument, i obviously know your being sarcastic, can you explain your views to me so i can be a bit more open minded and see things the way you guys see it? i dont want to argue honestly, just want to know everyones opinions.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude the current war we have with iraq is the most disgusting display of bullying and world policing i have ever seen in my life and was started under false pretenses, we were lied to so the president could do as he pleased with absolutely no check on his power (congress is a joke). it is legal terrorism. we are nation building and trying to impose our will on the world one step at a time. next up, iran.

our current policies on nearly anything shit on the constitution that founded us. and to top it off, this war is absolutely crippling our economy and spreading more hatred for us around the world. and the only candidate with a real plan to turn this around will likely never have a chance to become elected while we keep peddling in the same people pleasing morons that will continue us on our path to destruction.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im guessing thats ron paul huh??

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, im not too into politics dude i would like to learn more

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you should bro it is very interesting. a great book that is fairly basic and lays out some excellent policies is Ron Paul's The Revolution. not too long and a great read. it will open your eyes to some things as well.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats cool man, imagine i was raised a bit different my brother fought in iraq and afghanistan, and i never question anything, i had to join the service its what i was told growing up, ive always been for the military, and no matter what i would die for my country, if i have to go again i would without a doubt, but i would like to see other peoples views of war and government

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
even though i understand it was your upbrining, you should never accept everything ANYONE tells you all the time as truth/fact unconditionally. for someone who's in the military you need to learn what it is your fighting for. and this is absolutely no knock on you at all i think your a stand up guy and someone i would like to meet, but the fight the US is fighting is not the good fight, at least not right now. as much as you wish to learn about anabolics, want to learn about politics and US policies as well. it's far more important and affects all of us. i was not very versed in most of this long ago, and i'm still not, but i'm learning and it's very eye opening. always stand up for what you morally believe is right man, not just because a backwards foriegn policy and government tells you so. nothing on this earth is infallible, always ask questions.