• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Steroids in Football

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are the actual steroids that most football players have been caught using. I believe Merriman was tested positive for winny but not sure. I think a few years back David Bosted tested positive for test.

Just curious what steroid do you think is the best for athletes playing football where maintaining speed is always important.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

There is probally many depending on the need of the user i can see Merriman wanting more speed and not bulking doing winny but i would say d-lineman and o-lineman would want more of a strength gain and mass builder:xyxthumbs:

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dunno what they use but the basics always seems to work, Test or deca.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm pretty sure meriman was caught for deca. that's what espn reported. i cant believe the NFL hasnt been busted like MLB. those men are freaking machines and with the pounding they take they got to be using....

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those men are freaking machines and with the pounding they take they got to be using....

Gayest Comment Ever. :gaygay:

ComicBookGuy-1.jpg

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe the NFL hasnt got the same problems the MLB has just because of the stricter testing system. They test players every week so its a lot easier to get caught in the NFL and I think because of that some guys avoid it.

I remember when Merriman came back from the steroid suspension he got put on his back by 5'8" Maurice Jones Drew, who is also a beast

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they dont fuck with the NFL.