• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Steroids plus food for muscle build up

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
114
Points
16
I am interested in building muscles moderately. I know I can achieve this with steroids. In addition to using steroids I am sure taking appropriate nutrients will also help achieve this. What food or nutrients would you recommend in addition to use of steroids for effective muscle enlargement.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Well this is certainly better than sticking to just steroids to do the trick, but I would thing that ideally the more food based protein that you can get the better off you are. Of course that also depends on what kinds of protein, but then you are getting pretty technical. I still think that steroids really have to battle with the whole bad reputation that still have, but again that is probably another story for another day. A good balance is always a good thing in life.
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding_Video
Replies
0
Views
50
Bodybuilding_Video
Bodybuilding_Video
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
151
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top