• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Steroids

A

Athanas

Is one likely to develop cancer through the frequent use of steroids?

P

pgcc604

Lol another question that has me baffled. First off don't you think you should have found this out before using them?
Easy answer is hell no You're not going to get cancer from steroids. If you read about oral steroids you'll hear people saying cancer and oral steroids cuz they passed your liver twice do you know how much medical research how many medical studies and how many actual patients had this happen to them I've been looking for about 20 years to find a single case there aren't none of someone developing cancer of the liver from oral steroids or even cirrhosis of the liver or even much elevated liver enzymes

I'll tell you how the whole orals are bad for your liver thing got started I guarantee you this is what happened. At the time d-ball was the first oral steroid and it was going to be FDA approved That was their goal. If you ever see these commercials on TV about pharmaceuticals at the end though list all the side effects and you'll think if I take that I'm going to die. The thing is in any study to do with the drug they're obligated to put in the warnings everything anyone complained about whether it was anything related to the drug or not. Now my theory on the whole devil thing is simple The doctors developing it saw that these oral AA 17 steroids have to clear the liver twice rather than once by the injectable. After knowing that it's an easy leap to include in your report possible liver damage. No one ever said there would be liver damage and go look yourself I've been looking for 20 years If you can find a case that steroids destroyed someone's lover please send it to me. Personally I believe it's all bullshit and oral steroids are no more liver toxic than anything else.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk